Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, JimJams said:

That bench will be pretty hardcore when we get to the 70th minute and we've worked them all game into being bolloxed.

Said previously, we used to moan about lack of strength in depth. We now have half a dozen with international experience, two pl & fa cup winners, pl golden boot winner on the bench in the championship. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Don't hate him..

Just think he's an awful footballer.

Fair enough I don’t take too much attention here but I get the impression you love to have someone to hate or just slag off. Just enjoy the football and the squad that is doing well. Bet you were happy enough when he scored that last min winner.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Mine's in the loft, could never let it go. I had so many bootlegged games for that thing I think I only ever bought 2 or 3 legit ones.

I have a suspicion my Dad might still have my old A1200. (It was a massive upgrade from the Speccy +2 I had before!).  Since this is a footy forum, I definitely remember playing Sensible Soccer on it :D

• Thanks 1