Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

First time I've questioned Enzo. To not make more subs today was a massive error. Mavididi and Nacho miles off the standard needed today.

It's not the first time this error has been made. For the past 3 or 4 games he's been slow on the subs. 

Wheels are starting to fall off 

Just now, lozzyblue fox said:

How quickly the gap closes 

When we’ve spent the last however many weeks laughing at Leeds. 

They beat us, kick on and we’ve fell to bits. It ain’t just last week and today either, we’ve toiled for weeks and flattered to deceive. Been nowhere near good enough. Nice having 70% possession but when you’re utterly toothless with it what’s the f****n’ point? 

Leeds win the league for me and Piroe wins top scorer. Iheancho won’t get 15 league goals. 

• Like 2

He needs to get this lot together over the break and regroup them. We've stopped doing the basic stuff and we're not nearly clinical enough right now. We need one or two back and start getting our shit together again. The likes of Nacho, Choudhury and Justin need to step up and stop acting like reserves.

• Like 1

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

First time I've questioned Enzo. To not make more subs today was a massive error. Mavididi and Nacho miles off the standard needed today.

Did the same against Leeds - all of a sudden He is refusing to make changes - I don't understand - part of the system is make them tired and then chances will come & fresh legs was part of that and Now he is doing nothing to influence matches

• Like 2

Just now, CaliFOXnia said:

When we’ve spent the last however many weeks laughing at Leeds. 

They beat us, kick on and we’ve fell to bits. It ain’t just last week and today either, we’ve toiled for weeks and flattered to deceive. Been nowhere near good enough. Nice having 70% possession but when you’re utterly toothless with it what’s the f****n’ point? 

Leeds win the league for me and Piroe wins top scorer. Iheancho won’t get 15 league goals. 

There's nothing like getting carried away is there? 

Just now, Danno said:

Mavididi is wank. He’s a championship player at best, scored with a huge deflection against QPR and people were laughing at me on here 

Not sold on him atm, he's got the ability but constantly seems to second guess himself and then makes mistakes. If he puts his head down and runs he would have most full backs in this division. 

• Like 2

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Not sold on him atm, he's got the ability but constantly seems to second guess himself and then makes mistakes. If he puts his head down and runs he would have most full backs in this division. 

Tbf he’s not helped by KDH whose timing of passes is horrific 

• Like 1

Even without taking the scrappy overall performance into account, we have had chances but our attacking options are all either spent, too inconsistent or bang average even at this level, we haven't taken our chances and it has cost us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

Gonna call it now. We finish below Leeds and Southampton all day long. They are getting better/stronger why we are getting worse. 

found it funny that people on here were still saying "we'd still piss the league" after losing to leeds. we havent even been that convincing