Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Our poor finishing and poor decision making has killed us here. Boro are crap and we should be out of sight in this game but now looking like 2 defeats in a row. Question marks being raised now 

Not joking. The scuffed chances are a joke. They weren’t close chances that whistled 6 inch wide. Other than nachos chip they were pretty much all completely dog shit efforts.

Just now, The Doctor said:

not even remotely true. The most knee jerk bollocks going

Cov at home - played shit. 

Huddersfield - did very little

Cardiff  - did very little

Rotherham - Lucky

Hull - Lost as we played wank as we have today. 

Need I continue. 

Flattered to deceive and we've been found out. No plan B. Ranieri's downfall esque. 

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Got to go.

Some people don’t seem to see that we’re playing Brendan Ball with parmensan sprinkled on top of it.

2 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

True though isn’t it.

We’ve been bang average all season and been lucky. 

Boy.

Stop it.

FFS

• Like 4

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

There's nothing like getting carried away is there? 

Not sure where you’ve watched us and thought we’ve been good mate? Ok keeping the ball all game every week but when you’re really bad at doing anything with it, it becomes an exercise in futility. Nullified nearly every week in the final 3rd, first time we play another “top side” we offered very little at home and then today.. not sure what you want to say about today, especially in the final 3rd! 

Jesus lads do I need to be the voice of reason here? lol I don't thnk we need to really change a lot, we just need to play faster and I think we would break teams down and punish them more, also need a few signings in Jan. Just concerned that we keep making the same errors every week though, we do the complicated tactical philosophy part, but we fail at doing a lot of the basics like making that final pass or just lumping it upfield instead of trying to backheel outside of your own box. 

• Like 2