Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

Cov at home - played shit. 

Huddersfield - did very little

Cardiff  - did very little

Rotherham - Lucky

Hull - Lost as we played wank as we have today. 

Need I continue. 

Flattered to deceive and we've been found out. No plan B. Ranieri's downfall esque. 

to the opticians yes. Those weren't convincing performances but no mention of the 9 wins in a row straight after that. We've not flattered to decieve, we've been reliably beating all comers until the last two games. Enzo has got the last two games wrong, taking too long to make subs but saying he's got to go is the most absurd bollocks ever posted on here and that takes some going

• Like 1

This is the early eason performance again. Trouble is then we had some fortune then and were told early days , players will need time to further adjust to system. Longer we go the opposite is happening, look like we're getting lost in this system.

Big couple of months ahead for Enzo here.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Going to get shot down here, but I think I can probably name about 2 games we have actually played well..

The fact we sit at the top of the league really shows how sh1t the league is.

I completely agree  . If teams were clinical we wouldn't be in the top 6  

Once Enzo gets a grip on them again we'll be OK, but at the minute we are miles off it. Massively missing Wilf. 

Still 13 wins from 16 is impressive. But we have to bounce back after the break with more urgency and convincing wins .. too slow and patient, by the time we get a move on its game over 

• Like 1