Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Watford (H) 25 Nov - Post-Match Thread

41 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

You were  ALL moaning about everything about the team, until we scored, and then everyone was alright, just relax and get behind the team 

Can only assume this is phenomenal work given your irrational hatred of Choudhury being baited at every opportunity. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

You were  ALL moaning about everything about the team, until we scored, and then everyone was alright, just relax and get behind the team 

I can't be 100% sure, but I don't think the players are reading the forum during the match.

11 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What was Watford's keeper sent off for?  Was it a second yellow for dissent after the penalty?

Was he already on a yellow?

Got a first yellow after 83, apparently for dissent

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Got a first yellow after 83, apparently for dissent

He was pretty sharp on dissent, and kicking the ball away. For both sides.

Good to see.

Edit - I didn't see that this has been commented on extensively in the "officiating" thread.   Glad it's a view that's shared.

Edited by Vacamion

Good to get back to winning ways and have Vards on the scoresheet, sentimentally loving every goal of his now.

I think we're going to have a headache striker wise next year though (if we go up), with Daka seemingly not in the equation, Kelechi not firing even in the championship, and an aging Vards. Could do with chucking in Cannon to see what he's about and whether he's the answer or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

First half laboured and worrying, second half comfortable and should have won by more 

i just don’t get this take, they were no where near us. yes we weren’t making as many chances as we could, but there’s absolutely nothing worrying about completely dominating a side for 90 mins 

• Like 1

About our fans moaning/complaining on the match thread: It's totally understandable for me, I don't mind it all. The only thing though I don't understand is some posts disrespecting LEGENDS like Vardy. We can complain about tactics etc, I personally respect everyone's opinion but I would really like to keep players like Vardy out of this. 

Comfortable win. First half I was wondering the players might have been getting fined if they had a shot or something. But utterly dominant throughout, looked a lot more positive and free flowing second half. 

• Like 1

Fell asleep first half.

Better second  but i worry about the possession ratio to actual shots on target which trouble the keeper.

Thank feck for Vardy who I obviously  said was finished at this level after the last 4-5 games🙄🙄😁

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

bfdo7dspvi2c1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Jamie Vardy summed up! lol

Ridiculous yellow card. He'd have wasted more time if he'd not touched the ball. To be fair the ref was consistent though and did book one of their players moments later for the same thing, although more deserving of it I think. 

• Like 1