Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I'm really not sure why our first halves are always so slow, we have been poor in the first half of atleast 85% of our games this season

Yes it's very strange. Only thing I can think is that the opposition has more energy in the first half to press us and stop us playing and when they tire 2nd half, we take control. With the players we have though, we should be controlling games like this from minute one but the individual mistakes tonight has been astonishing. I'm pretty sure Enzo will be raging with this performance even though we are winning 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Those two early Keystone Cops moments were clearly an intentional ploy to encourage Wednesday into a more open game and not sit back. Genius. 

If that’s the master plan we’re fuched. Defensively we look complacent tonight and trying to make passes that aren’t there. 

Just now, MPH said:

I know Jannik has improved this season but I really hope we buy a new CB if we get promoted..

Yeah I think he came in and was a whirlwind of improvement compared to last few seasons, but now the dust has settled we can see just how much you can get away with in this division due to lack of quality, in the top flight we would be conceding constantly given the amount of mistakes we make at the back. 

• Like 1