Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Just now, filbertway said:

Coady in at LCB I assume. Would be odd to move Faes and Vesty when they're settled

Pretty much what I expected although thought Hamza would play instead of Dicky P.

I guess taking out kdh and ndidi  we needed to keep some solidity in the middle maybe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Coady in at LCB I assume. Would be odd to move Faes and Vesty when they're settled

Pretty much what I expected although thought Hamza would play instead of Dicky P.

He played there occasionally for wolves when they had a three.

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Hoping its not a physical battle in midfield. Hoping Yunus can break down what will be a parked bus. Should have enough out there to win this.. score early, 4-0

tbf to Yunus is stronger than he looks and has looked decent in the middle of midfield too, 

fingers crossed he can light it up tonight

4 minutes ago, Simonb said:

I guess taking out kdh and ndidi  we needed to keep some solidity in the middle maybe?

Yeah that's a fair one and probably what he's thinking. Probably see Hamza and KDH/Wilf come on at the same time later in the game.

Just now, blaaklint said:

surely it'll be ricardo inverting from the left?

He played there for Wolves occasionally, could even be Faes there but let’s not all kid ourselves that some games we’ve been playing a left back. A lot of the time it’s three CBs with Winks and Ricardo in front.

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

He played there for Wolves occasionally, could even be Faes there but let’s not all kid ourselves that some games we’ve been playing a left back. A lot of the time it’s three CBs with Winks and Ricardo in front.

he played Faes left side last time Coady was in the team with Vester but surely Coady can play left side and keep Faes right

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

I was gonna say, whether you pretend Ricardo is playing LB or RB, he's playing DM with Winks :D

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

he played Faes left side last time Coady was in the team with Vester but surely Coady can play left side and keep Faes right

We’ve got such good options at CB, with Souttar on the bench and Doyle injured, I’m not worried what happens!

10 minutes ago, Danizen said:

I hate shit like this. Always makes me feel old. The worst one is realising Shaun Wright-Phillips has a 22 year-old son playing for Stoke U23s. How is that possible when he's only about 33 himself?

Emile Heskey’s son now appearing for Man City Under 21s