Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Just now, Simonb said:

Get casadei off for Wilf or kdh.. playing with 10 men 

Casadei needs moving into a centre back role. He’s not got going at all for us and he’s not agile enough to be a central

midfielder. 

Some of that was like watching the ‘shite 90s football’ Twitter account and I’m not just talking about Paterson. In fact one of two highlights is his brave decision for the very dark tache which just highlights the gray even more.

Other highlight was the goal obviously. Great touch and finish.

I don’t understand what Enzo is trying to do with Faes at left back.

Need to get kdh and wilf on. Maybe JJ as well.

Delighted we're winning but really poor performance from us.

Too many changes to the starting XI.

Edited by Tuna

Im gonna get called out for this as I know myself it sounds ridiculous but when was the last time we really showed up from minute one for the full 90!?

Have we done it this season? Genuine question as I’ve only been able to get to a couple of games

By far the worst we've looked all season. Lucky its against absolute tripe.

Couple of minor tweaks.. a centre back off n jj on to move it forward quicker and offer a better shape.. casadei off and kdh or wilf on and we'll take the reigns.

Just glad we're winning even though we're poor

1 minute ago, MPH said:

err what? They’ve been woeful.

We're the league leaders beating teams left right and centre. They're bottom of the league and they are largely on top and should really be out of sight.

They've come with a game plan and we look rattled. 

They lack the quality but they've been the better side. You can't argue against that.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Im gonna get called out for this as I know myself it sounds ridiculous but when was the last time we really showed up from minute one for the full 90!?

Have we done it this season? Genuine question as I’ve only been able to get to a couple of games

No

12 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yeah I think he came in and was a whirlwind of improvement compared to last few seasons, but now the dust has settled we can see just how much you can get away with in this division due to lack of quality, in the top flight we would be conceding constantly given the amount of mistakes we make at the back. 

We’ll get torn apart once we play competent teams playing like we currently do. 

It’s not until you come down and you realise that football has levels. The Premier League is truly elite and the top half teams are better than most teams in the world. 

• Like 2