Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wednesday (A) Match Thread

I must admit I was nervous when I saw our starting eleven. We’ve changed the entire midfield since the last game. 

Yunus and Casadei definitely don’t give us the control that KDH and Ndidi do. How long does Enzo leave it before they come on? 

• Like 1

Just now, Jobyfox said:

I must admit I was nervous when I saw our starting eleven. We’ve changed the entire midfield since the last game. 

Yunus and Casadei definitely don’t give us the control that KDH and Ndidi do. How long does Enzo leave it before they come on? 

100% my thoughts.. literally cesare off .. one of them on and we'll boss the game. 4-0

Been impressed by Sheff Wed approach to the game, they've pressed us a lot more than I expected of a team bottom of the league. And they should have scored at least one - clearly lacking confidence. 

Leicester have been poor, Casadei hasn't played well since his debut couple of games 

The first 35 minutes were pretty ropey. Sheff Weds probably ahead on xG.

You can tell we are missing some players.

But the last 10 minutes of that half you could start to see Wednesday Players blowing, not chasing as hard, and you could see Enzoball happening, us knocking it about and then trying to speed it us.

Confidence is still high.

• Like 1

Only watched since we've scored but it's been poor. I appreciate why we do it but passing around Vestergaard is boring to watch at times. These are shit but we are giving them hope by encouraging them to put pressure on us and not really attempting to create anything. 

It's pretty much like most games, I can see us scoring 2 or 3 in the last 15 and it will look comfortable. Especially when we bring on the fresh legs. 

Must be frustrating for the forwards constantly making runs to be ignored. Yunus has had some tidy touches but hardly ever passed too. 

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

We're the league leaders beating teams left right and centre. They're bottom of the league and they are largely on top and should really be out of sight.

They've come with a game plan and we look rattled. 

They lack the quality but they've been the better side. You can't argue against that.

I’m absolutely staggered by your assessment of the game. Is all I can say. They have NOT been the better side at all.

• Like 2

Just now, An Away Move said:

We are top of the league and playing interesting football. What more do you want?!

Yeah I know the slow build up ain't for everyone but I for one enjoy watching us try and unpick defences. Enjoy less the numerous errors we make but hopefully we'll get used to this style as the season goes on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1