Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wednesday (A) Match Thread

This is my first experience of watching Leicester on Sky via the red button. Got to say the coverage is an absolute shambles. Shoddy camerawork. No commentary for the first 8 minutes and pretty basic commentary after that. Half time blank red screen with pitch announcer and stadium speaker music and absolutely no highlights.  

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

He's been shockingly average since arriving, really strange as he's the best defender in the club based on experience and proven ability in the top flight, had a difficult season at Everton but so did everyone, I was not expecting him to be so average at this level but I wonder if the system just doesn't suit him, or if he has not settled? He's miles better than this, well, he should be.

I think he might be just be rusty being out for so long. 

• Like 1

Just now, southfox66 said:

But with both they seem to over do it 

Yeah agree, I can't put my finger on why though, I was one of the few who thought we should stick with Puel to build since he had overseen a huge transition from an older squad to a much younger one, in hindsight obviously going for Brendan was the right decision for the first couple of seasons before the wheels fell off, but Puels team very often tried to pass it in the goal and struggled to transition. I vividly remember Puel on the sideline absolutely screaming at them to attack and push forward and the players just blatantly ignoring him, I've seen that once or twice under Enzo too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Sounds like vardy isn’t effecting the game again.  

I’m really starting to believe neither him or nacho are suited to this system 

I agree, maybe Cannon is a more long term solution if he doesn’t continue attempt to beat Lee Morris and Michael Balls record for most time on the treatment table since signing.

Joking aside, this system suits a false 9. Pep played Fabregas as it at Barcelona at one point. 

3 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

This is my first experience of watching Leicester on Sky via the red button. Got to say the coverage is an absolute shambles. Shoddy camerawork. No commentary for the first 8 minutes and pretty basic commentary after that. Half time blank red screen with pitch announcer and stadium speaker music and absolutely no highlights.  

Welcome to Sky TVs coverage of the Championship!