Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Just now, sylofox said:

You mean just like Vesty is.

Been through this time and time again. Vesty wanted to prove himself, and you could see in preseason he was well up for this task. Praet has rarely shown he ever gives a toss.  Enzo says nice things about everyone. I will only believe that Enzo rates him when we see him actually play again. I presume we are only a few weeks away from rumours of Torino being 'interested'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Large amount of optimism as usual. Expecting only 1 goal in it. 

I think that’s fair as it’s the way we play. could we throw everything at them and crush them? Yes. but will we ? No. 

We will be slow and patient and gradually break them down as we always do 

Have a funny feeling this could really go either way, both up-and-coming managers with different styles, expect Wednesday to turn up and give us a good fight, but they could very easily capitulate early and drop their heads. 
Do like Danny Rohl though, hopefully, the first half will be entertaining.

I've got it running on the app and coverage is running so it'll be on the red button somehow.

Rather than click the Live button like usual, I clicked on the scores, then onto our game, then in that click on the skysports logo next to the red button, not the button itself.

Edit: Seems you've all got it now...

Edited by JimJams