Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Wednesday post match

Sorry Enzo I think we just have to do better than this pile of Bullschitt tonight a fuching toothless performance, got to love Enzo but it seems like we only have a plan A passing around the defence then forward then back to the defence not pushing on when we should we’re getting caught out and now by the weaker teams it’s an embarrassment!!

So many times this season, I see quotes like we haven't even hit top gear yet, or we haven't even clicked yet. Maybe it's the fact that our current set up, matchday tactics, and squad, prevents us from doing so.

We have looked absolutely atrocious against the bottom team in the league, and are certainly not playing like a team pushing for promotion. Appalling.

The honeymoon is over Enzo. Time to earn your keep and sort this out.

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Starting to get a bit worried about the absolute, point blank refusal to play any other way than plan A. Touch of arrogance about the belief that if we just keep on doing the same thing, we will eventually get the break. 

I just don’t think we are currently playing plan A. 

I’m convinced that the fast paced slicing teams open of the first 12 games is plan A. We have somehow moved away from this…. Hopefully not deliberately!!! 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You can’t sugar coat this performance at all. We’ve lost to a team rooted to the foot of the table, and are absolutely horrendous. I don’t want to hear this “No easy game” bollocks, this lot are dog shit, and they made us looked average. It’s a disgrace, that performance was vile.

I know it feels like a loss but we didn't lose mate.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You can’t sugar coat this performance at all. We’ve lost to a team rooted to the foot of the table, and are absolutely horrendous. I don’t want to hear this “No easy game” bollocks, this lot are dog shit, and they made us looked average. It’s a disgrace, that performance was vile.

We didn’t lose. 

Well at least it can't be said that we played too slow, sadly speeding things up led to passing errors early on, and a lack of energy in the final quarter.

Pure and simply, we HAVE to get better at decision making and execution in the final third - 68% possession and 3 shots on target.

Both teams so poor today.

Wonder why he didn’t stick Souttar in there to knock the balls away as Wednesday were just playing hit & hope football.

Perhaps need to change it up / mix it up top.

Onto the Baggies we go - 3 points here please! 

Edited by ForeverandEver
  • Haha 1

First time I've really been angry watching us in a while 

Last season I couldn't muster up any emotion because we were pathetic all season 

But maybe it's the belief and start we've had that has made me feel this way 

Lacklustre all over the place tonight, it was genuinely bizzare to watch 

Coady looked nervous all game 

Midfield had more holes then a hedgehogs condom

Subs were set to rest on a 1-0 lead 

Cannon must be thinking why he's come here

Vardy dropping deeper then the midfield 3 half the time 

Their goal was coming an absolute mile away 

Feels like a defeat, and im hindsight had they taken some absolute sitters, we honestly should have got beat by 4 or 5 

I think this  is the dullest football imaginable. I watch every other ye we play  and wish we played like them. It’s taken the league a few games to rumble a fraudulent manager….. but they finally have. We have some seriously dark clouds gathering on the horizon, I fear.