Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Wednesday post match

Guest BlueBrett

Not sure what the plan is in possession. Wish we'd just give it to our wingers and encourage them to actually run at people all game

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

About time we had a draw.

Terrible.  Worst of the season.  Everyone looked way off it for whatever reason. Games come thick and fast so they have to find some improvement somewhere.

I don't think it helped that the changes made no sense at the back, and left us lightweight in the final third.

It’s also a sign that Enzo is very pragmatic and a defence first manager of his final sub wasn’t a bit of pace upfront to stretch the game and take advantage but bring on a player who signally brings your quality down and his qualities are tackling. 

The inexperience of a midfield containing players with minimal

English footy/championship experience very naive 

Edited by CosbehFox

Genuinely think we've played poorly but after the Leeds game I thought, nah they still ain't catching us.

Genuinely reckon we'll have our usual December run now unless he changes it up.

Yes we're top, but we can all see teams know how to play against us now.. so do something different 

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

We may not be top on Saturday night. West Brom the form team and I can see us losing badly playing like this. Big wake up call for players who are not really fighting thinking they’re too good for most teams.?

Lose at West Brom and we potentially go second with Leeds 5 points behind and West Brom 8 points behind. Saturday is actually massive 

Just now, Simonb said:

Genuinely think we've played poorly but after the Leeds game I thought, nah they still ain't catching us.

Genuinely reckon we'll have our usual December run now unless he changes it up.

Yes we're top, but we can all see teams know how to play against us now.. so do something different 

Every team knows how to play against every other teams. Modern coaching and video tactics sorted that out a decade ago. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlueBrett said:

Not sure what the plan is in possession. Wish we'd just give it to our wingers and encourage them to actually run at people all game

I get the point of playing out, but once thats done we need to be on a mission to get it forward, we edging our way back to passing for the sake of passing.

Its also now getting harder as teams have worked us out, I dont think we getting another stoke game.

Get to a 2 or 3 goal lead, then can play pass ball.

The amount of times I seen it pinged back to vesty when was forward moves on was at least a couple of dozen.

Edited by Chrysalis

Just now, JonnyBoy said:

Lose at West Brom and we potentially go second with Leeds 5 points behind and West Brom 8 points behind. Saturday is actually massive 

I think it would do us good getting knocked off top spot personally, we seemed to peak a bit early, we probably need bringing down a peg or two. 

1 minute ago, VictorFox said:

I find it utterly bizarre people are treating this as a one off we’ve been awful for weeks now 

Exactly..  we've taken 4 points in 4 games.. I don't expect to win every game

But I don't expect us to be lucky to take a point off these tonight.. utter crap

Hopefully we get a win Saturday and keep the gap at 8points.. can't see it though