Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Think Fatawu is being punished by Maresca ala Rodger’s style, one of our better players but the manager is using him as a scapegoat. I’d have Mcateer over Mavididi and Abdul on the right.

He's an kid and we've got absurd fixture congestion, the midfielders will absolutely have to rotate. Expect Mavididi to be benched v Plymouth, Millwall or Birmingham 

Just now, The Doctor said:

He's a kid and we've got absurd fixture congestion, the midfielders will absolutely have to rotate. Expect Mavididi to be benched v Plymouth, Millwall or Birmingham 

It was more based on his comments regarding him in the press this week, I think we need to play our best players against West Brom, I’d rather be rotating against, Plymouth, Rotherham and Millwall which are all at home.

Just now, westernpark said:

It was more based on his comments regarding him in the press this week, I think we need to play our best players against West Brom, I’d rather be rotating against, Plymouth, Rotherham and Millwall which are all at home.

You need to rotate throughout this spell. Wednesday was the first of 10 games in 33 days for christs sake

I think Maresca does too much work on the defence to midfield transition but it's getting the ball in the net which is the problem. It should be his 100% focus. We look equally rubbish each game with no chemistry between the forwards.

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

You need to rotate throughout this spell. Wednesday was the first of 10 games in 33 days for christs sake

Yes and those games would be throughout this spell, we have a week until our next game. Fatawu didn’t play start against Watford.

Im not trying to disagree with your point tbh, I’m trying to argue (albeit unsuccessfully) that Fatawu was unfairly dropped.

Edited by westernpark
Clarification