Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, southfox66 said:

Sorry the Enzo style of play just doesn't work unless we change it quickly we just going to slip down the table 

13 wins from the first 14. Had a wobble last 4 but it does work, just requires players to be on it and a few have started to believe their hype and stop putting in maximum effort 

2 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Yeah, they don’t seem to be allowed to even risk pinging something across and asking a question that way. Iheanacho did earlier and we won a corner.

If something looks dangerous and like we can create a chance we stop it.. fatawu had byrams pants down for 30mins against Leeds..  never ran at him again 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Tbh he shite, but to be honest when you are persistently tarting around with it at the back there is no hope for any attacking player. To be honest I don't get this insistence to pass it out, why? You have to be technically very good, we aren't. 

Completely disagree. 

He is not good enough to be an outlet as his touch and decision making is so poor. 

We cannot pass through the line to him. Every time its come to him he cannot create the space required, and touch is abysmal.

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

I like Winks but it's always backwards and sideways from him. Wish he was more positive, he's good enough.

Don’t quote me on this but I’m sure he had some of the best stats in the league for forward passing and passes into the final third not so long ago.