Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (A) Match Thread

Just now, Paninistickers said:

What's going on here? I can only assume his head has gone and mardy arsed side is on full show again. Pining to play again in Italy in freezing dilapidated concrete athletics stadia 

He's still recovering from a back injury?

Just now, Lillehamring said:

Height? Link up play? I get that fatawu is 'exciting' but he's also wasteful, Mcateer still has one of the highest goals/90 in the league.

Since he’s came back from injury he has been trying to over play when in dangerous positions and gives the ball away easily. 

I like when he runs with the ball at defenders. 

Just now, adejo92 said:

Fatawu dropped for having shots. He should know that shooting isn't part of Enzo's game plan.

Can't wait to see Nacho's fat @rse trot around for 70 minutes.

Agree.

Wtf has Cannon got to do to get a start? He can't possibly be any worse than Nacho!!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

Since he’s came back from injury he has been trying to over play when in dangerous positions and gives the ball away easily. 

I like when he runs with the ball at defenders. 

I think he's better at unlocking defences than fatawu, and useful on set pieces. 

Fatawu seems made for brining on when the defenders are knackered.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Agree.

Wtf has Cannon got to do to get a start? He can't possibly be any worse than Nacho!!

Get match fit?

I think he needs to have a run out as a sub before we start looking at starting him!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Agree.

Yup.

Don't get me wrong, Nacho can finish but I think we need some one who can offer a bit more.

I really don't know if Cannon is the saviour, but he's got to be worth a go over current Nacho & Vardy (albeit I think our system Is as much to blame as any striker)