Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Now you've said that all I can see is mavididi getting into the position Harvey Barnes scored 90%of his goals from, stopping, jittering and either running Ino defenders or passing back out of the area to someone being pressed.

Thanks 🤣

Ain’t it mad how people used to slate Barnes for his defensive “frailties” shall we say. 

He knew where the net was, and I like my wingers to offer something offensively, first and foremost or you’ve got a left back! 😂

Just now, The Doctor said:

I would say we do have most of the players but need a number 8 and striker to complete it

I hope so, I'm not convinced. It's starting to look like a team that wins purely because we've spent more money than anyone else. 

I was excited that we'd get better all season and be ready to be a midtable side immediately in the prem.

I now worry that we will he battered every week.

We can now beat teams that park the bus (or used to at least) but not anyone else.

We have a team more than capable of playing fantastic football that is solid and exciting that would create clear cut chances, but they cannot do that in this system. 

If the players are not good enough to play the system effectively then what is the point? 
I really don’t think signing a #8 is going to resolve this. We play so slowly the 8 is not going to have any space to run into anyway. 

ffs I’m yearning for a 442 😭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Ain’t it mad how people used to slate Barnes for his defensive “frailties” shall we say. 

He knew where the net was, and I like my wingers to offer something offensively, first and foremost or you’ve got a left back! 😂

It's mad that I wasn't a fan of him. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

Can't warm to mavididi either.

Old school, I like my wingers like timmy Wright, or even Lloyd dyer, he'll even Jeff schlepping. I guess I like the unpredictable.

• Like 1