Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (A) Match Thread

Just now, Sly said:

We have not really seen Mads tested a shot stopper. What we do know of that Iversen could make a save. 

He treated the football the ball like a hot potato. 

Iversen save percentage 66.1%, psxg difference -2.1

Mads save percentage 82.0%, psxg difference +3.0

Mads is a better shot stopper and passer

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Staff said:

All these arguments on the pitch are not filling me with much confidence

There's 2 ways you could look at that, while not ideal. A criticism quite often thrown at the team last season was that they didn't care, you don't argue if you are indifferent to the situation.

• Like 1

I never use to but at least for the last two years I’ve regularly been on my phone, doing something in the background when we are playing. Even games at the ground. My son regularly does something else and just allows the game to run in the background. It’s like background noise with the odd glance up. 

That is unless the otherside are attacking. That remains quite interesting. I can understand chants of you’re only here to see Man U/Liv but it’s recently become West Brom and Sheff Wed.  Missed most of the first half today to pick up a few bits and bobs. Wouldn’t have dreamed of 3/4 years ago. 

Might not be the “hip” thing to say but I’m with Big Sam. This tippy tappy stuff is shite. Even if we win 1-0, give me a team under Little, O’Neil, or Pearson over this any day. I just find this stuff boring and yes, I’m not very cultural. I don’t understand football. I lack perspective. Fine. But this is boring and no matter how many masterful, well educated footballing geniuses tell me otherwise - it’s boring. 

Type up this entire message and we’ve had the ball between midfield and defence. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Iversen save percentage 66.1%, psxg difference -2.1

Mads save percentage 82.0%, psxg difference +3.0

Mads is a better shot stopper and passer

Different league. 

• Like 1