Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (A) Match Thread

Guest ChrisWalken456
Just now, ronnup said:

Something weird going on here with Sky , womder if there's a problem 

Yeah, not on either Sky Sports Football or Main Event. Thought mine was playing up.

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

Wonder when Alves or Braybrooke will make the squad. Maybe after Christmas perhaps...

Oxford and Port Vale's squad's when they go out on loan maybe

22 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Obsession with McAteer over Fatawu makes no sense to me. 

McAteer consistently murders so many attacking opportunities with poor decision making and passing. 

The purple patch has properly warped the opinion of him

If that's true about mcateer then it's also true about fatawu - other than his last goal he has been chronic with his finishing and distribution in the final third.

Just now, Collymore said:

15 mins of highlights of the recent teams games would be better than Cricket biography. Sky would have the rights no doubt and would take an editor minutes to hack up. Just seems lazy from Sky this...

Cricket? They're showing an old Cardiff Swansea game on mine.

Just now, Collymore said:

15 mins of highlights of the recent teams games would be better than Cricket biography. Sky would have the rights no doubt and would take an editor minutes to hack up. Just seems lazy from Sky this...

Cricket Biography on 1 channel and Cardiff v Swansea from 2009 on the other - Shocking back up options

• Haha 1