Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ChrisWalken456

West Brom - Post match

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

We can't just expect to rock up and win games at will, that's not how football works.

Thoroughly know how football works.. but we've got to stop making it harder for ourselves.. I felt today they created nothing really, just we were too slow at the back and let their press work. 

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

LOL no one seriously can be saying we need to change manager. That’s bonkers 

One of them is actively supporting whoever we play so Enzo gets the sack.

I'm fairly sure that stupidity on that level qualifies as a disability. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Another absolute gift from the opposition, more lovely paper for the cracks. 

Fair play to Wilf, KDH and Wilf, scored us a couple of goals out of nothing.

Shoots of recovery. 

Return to form

Phoenix from the ashes

Cream rises to the top

Class is permanent

:scarf:

Just now, Tanya said:

I got some good natured ribbing in the match thread for being so frustrated by us conceding but my point still remains; we need to stop being so negative when we score. We have attacking threats all over the pitch. When teams finally come out and try and attack, that is the time to put the game to bed.

Nail on the head!

We can be negative when there's a 2 or 3 goal cushion, but when there's just one, anything can happen.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Feed The Yak!! said:

Infuriating how quickly some of our fans have been willing to turn on Maresca.

Contrast that with Rodgers being given free rein to dismantle the club, with us getting battered left and right by championship sides like Forest and Blackburn, after several transfer windows and with Maddison and Barnes etc in the team.

Maresca has transformed not only Ndidi, Vestergaard, and our entire defence (which seemed completely beyond repair), but also the mentality of the team and the atmosphere around the club. I always back us to grab a late winner or bounce back if we concede as opposed to folding like a deck of cards as we would be guaranteed to do under Rodgers, even against midtable championship opposition.

If people can't see the polar difference in management then I really do despair.

For a start the fans knew and could see what Bodgers was doing and we didnt like it!! He was useless! As regards to the other players that you mention, bare in mind the level we are playing at.....and we STILL give these teams a chance to beat us due to trying to play out from the back as if we're Man City!