Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Plymouth Argyle Home

4 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Gotta start KDH and Ndidi, and i think Kasey and Fatawu. Need to start strong for this. Interesting that Enzo has stopped subbing strikers last 2 games. Think Vardy will start this one.

And that’s one of my biggest gripes in the last 2 games. Vardy was non-existent against Wednesday and Nacho was absolutely awful today. I genuinely don’t know too much regards what Cannon is like, but he MUST be worth a go because the last 2 performances by our strikers have been atrocious!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Hermansen.

Faes.       Jestergaard.     Justin.

Choudhury.     Winksy.

Praet.              KDH

Fatawu.          Vardy.         Akgun.

if you didn't notice whilst he was injured Wilf is a very important player for us

These are a very odd side. They play extremely open football, they allow loads of chances against them but are quite going forward, but they don't actually seem to really pay for it, a bit of a statistical anomaly of a team. This could be a pretty decent game I think.

They've only ever won at Leicester once.

I genuinely thought these and Ipswich would be top 6 this season, surprised to see them so low in the league. They've looked half decent in all the highlights I've seen.

Hoping for some more of the comedy defending they showed today.

Probably JV starting but I hope it's Cannon coming on as sub not Nacho.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...screaming for the ball in space today, but we were not finding him!!!

Everything seems to go to the left, even when Fatawu starts. Mavididi's second move is a step over and his next one is another step over, if the ball was on the goal line, his first thought would be to do a step over, he is so predictable.

Before his injury McAteer was making some really intelligent runs inside, taking players away, and offering himself as an option, and getting on the end of things too.

I've not really seen that from him since he's been back, whether that's down to instruction I'm not sure, but I don't think McAteer offers a great deal other than hard work, as an out and out wide player.

Edited by smudger63

4 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Before his injury McAteer was making some really intelligent runs inside, taking players away, and offering himself as an option, and getting on the end of things too.

I've not really seen that from him since he's been back, whether that's down to instruction I'm not sure, but I don't think McAteer offers a great deal other than hard work, as an out and out wide player.

...I  definitely think that the coaching of the systems now over rides his instincts!!!

He sees opportunity and goes for it, he does "the right thing" now and lays it off. We want to see him back himself, as it adds a different dimension to what the opposition will have to face

• Like 1

14 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Mavididi seems to almost get worse game by game.

I'm convinced he's a decent player,  but wether he needs a rest, more competition for his place or what - I am not sure.

Loving Fatawu though. Clearly young and makes some silly decisions but hard to get frustrated as you can just see he enjoys his football and is capable of getting you off your seat. 

I think he needs a rest, played a lot games and minutes

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Doctor said:

First of 3 games in two weeks at home to bottom 6 sides, with a bottom half side away sandwiched in between. Real chance to put this recent wobble and nerves to bed with some demolitions 

You’d think so but that’s  not the Leicester way :whistle:

People still calling for Cannon to start - do you realise he hasn't played a minute of competitive football since May and is coming off a back injury, not just a sprained ankle.  He'll get a few minutes in one of these games soon, but it'll most likely be a slow process over the next month.

3 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

People still calling for Cannon to start - do you realise he hasn't played a minute of competitive football since May and is coming off a back injury, not just a sprained ankle.  He'll get a few minutes in one of these games soon, but it'll most likely be a slow process over the next month.

The difficulty is, we don't have games wrapped up with 20 mins to go so he's not getting a chance. Maresca is going to have to put his trust in him at some point.

• Like 3