Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Plymouth Argyle Home

22 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

If you don’t mind paying for the privilege and ample space and parent and child spaces are super important then the John Lewis car park will be perfect, even the non parent and child spaces are large on every floor so you’ll have no trouble. The high cross car park is the one you want not the John Lewis rooftop*

Hi bud - thanks for the info. On Google maps I can see..

Highcross John lewis car park (burgess st)

And

Highcross rooftop car park (freeschool lane)

Which one do you mean?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Hi bud - thanks for the info. On Google maps I can see..

Highcross John lewis car park (burgess st)

And

Highcross rooftop car park (freeschool lane)

Which one do you mean?

Thanks

High cross John Lewis (burgess street) is the one to go for mate

Edited by JayTheFox

9 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Morning everyone - I'm travelling up this Saturday for the plymouth game with my family. Can anyone tell me of a town centre car park with parent and child spaces - that won't be rammed by 10 or 11am? Alternatively can anyone recommend a car park with ample space? I have a phobia of people parking close to me and damaging my ride. Was thinking train station car park or top floor of John Lewis's? 

Thanks

This might be worth a look.

https://le.ac.uk/engagement/community/residents/car-park

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Not sure it's entirely sold out but they told the whole allocation. 

Either way they've had a few crawl out the woodwork obviously, this was them last time.

plymouth-home.jpg

Looking at that picture, I wouldn’t be surprised if official club comms are worded as saying this is Plymouth’s first trip to the King Power Stadium.

20 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Morning everyone - I'm travelling up this Saturday for the plymouth game with my family. Can anyone tell me of a town centre car park with parent and child spaces - that won't be rammed by 10 or 11am? Alternatively can anyone recommend a car park with ample space? I have a phobia of people parking close to me and damaging my ride. Was thinking train station car park or top floor of John Lewis's? 

Thanks

Personally speaking having worked for the shires/ highcross for 21 years.... John Lewis carpark and rooftop will be probably be 80% full by 11am, expect Qs  Narborough road  going onto to Vaughen Way this time of the year. I park off Narb road south, turn right at the KFC and is loads of parking and a 15 -20 min walk to the KP

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Either way they've had a few crawl out the woodwork obviously, this was them last time.

plymouth-home.jpg

Looks like we have too.

14 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

plymouth-home.jpg

Plymouth's away numbers have always been good considering their location though from what I've seen.

They bought a good 2.5k in 2005 as well and let's be fair, we've been one of the worst for fans coming out the woodwork over the last few years.

On 03/12/2023 at 17:53, sacreblueits442 said:

...if you are on the bench, you can do 45 minutes!!!

Generally speaking, yes.

But that is a sort of conditional situation - the question becomes not: can he play, but: should he play.

The games where he's been on the bench have all been close games - do you really want to bring on a player who is not match fit, has not played the system in a real match, will be required to cover a lot of ground, and potentially have to defend with his back to the wall - in those situations?

It's a question of what is best for the player and for the team, and i'm sure enzo wants to use him, but is infinitely sensible about when is best to do so.

On 04/12/2023 at 13:59, wardyfox86 said:

Agree with this but Iheanacho should be doing extra drills at seagrave rather than being rewarded another start. Based on current form we should play without a striker and stick another #8 in there somewhere.

I doubt that'll happen, but i wouldn't mind seeing McAteer in the middle - seems to have a nose for goal right now and adds some height, whilst having a better touch and range of passing than nacho or vardy.

On 04/12/2023 at 20:53, Ric Flair said:

Maresca has saved Ricardo's career IMO, possibly Justin's too.

Good to see justin getting some confidence back, but i think it's fair to say he's no more than a placeholder till we sign Doyle and doyle's back up.  After that, i don't see a place for him in this system anymore than for thomas and kristiansen - purely from a tactical perspective.

1 hour ago, Lillehamring said:

Good to see justin getting some confidence back, but i think it's fair to say he's no more than a placeholder till we sign Doyle and doyle's back up.  After that, i don't see a place for him in this system anymore than for thomas and kristiansen - purely from a tactical perspective.

I don't think it should be underestimated how Justin's pace bails out our defence at times. We were exposed more when Doyle was in the team IMO, but we got away with it. We were far better at building from the back though with Doyle. It's a trade off. Ideally the LCB is left footed and quick.