Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Plymouth (H) Match Thread

I don't want to prod the bear too much, but this is not Enzoball, and offensively it's been magnificent. We could easily have 7 today, the game is entertaining. Plymouth have given us a bit of space and credit to them for going for it today, but THIS is what Enzoball should be. I'd be happy if we struck a balance between todays offensive transition and possession. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Games coming thick and fast over the Christmas period, for me, it’s time to make some changes give Cannon, Praet, Albrighton a a run around and rest up some of the players who we need on fire in the coming games.

Can we give it another 10 mins 😅 I’m still nervous 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I don't want to prod the bear too much, but this is not Enzoball, and offensively it's been magnificent. We could easily have 7 today, the game is entertaining. Plymouth have given us a bit of space and credit to them for going for it today, but THIS is what Enzoball should be. I'd be happy if we struck a balance between todays offensive transition and possession. 

This is much smarter from us. Watch Man City nowadays, if the other team lets them go route one, they do it and they score. No reason to tiki-taka around if the opposition is inviting you into their area.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I've said this multiple times in the Tactics thread... I analyse his tactics but me personally I would have a more aggressive style.

wNLce1t.png

But for this move, Patson has had a defender on him all game. He dipped back in in the previous move, so Mads then spotted there was space in behind. So this is route one, but it's calculated route one. And of course there's room for it in football!

Bloody hell by the time i finished making this screen shot we have scored 2 more goals lol lollollollol

Keep making screenshots @StriderHiryu

Edited by CloudFox
  • Haha 2