Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Plymouth (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Yep the spell of direct attacking gave us a goal streak. :) Glad you coming around.

I've never had anything against having direct attacks. I have said multiple times that I feel that is the one thing Enzo needs to do more of. I feel like our play up to the final third has been good all season, but when we get there, we don't always have to be so patient. Losing a 50/50 there isn't anywhere near as bad as in your own third.

I get that he doesn't want the games to turn into basketball matches. But I feel like on a scale of 1-10, our directness is 2/10 at most. Today it feels more like 7/8 and well... the scoreline says it all. And Plymouth have actually been pretty good too.

• Like 2

Probably the last time we will see Daka in a Leicester shirt.

No offence to Vardy or Kel but Daka is the striker for the future then Cannon.

Vardy should get a a few mins ever now and again and just let Kel go in the window 

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Bench Vardy and sell nacho in Jan…. Been passengers all season 

Honestly I agree with you.

For the minutes they have been given neither really deserve to be starting.

People won't like it thou because of Vardys past success which is understandable but in reality we need to move on and let the new blood deliver now

• Like 2