Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Plymouth (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Casadei is definitely only playing due to an appearance clause. Not good

I think Enzo really worked hard to get him and really wanted him, I think it's understandable he wants it to work out and will give him chances

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

It’s admiral of you to make this connection… 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think Enzo really worked hard to get him and really wanted him, I think it's understandable he wants it to work out and will give him chances

I didn't know we NEEDED a sea themed Nelson song until today lol

Edited by cityfanlee23

Anybody had loads of issues streaming recently? When I click on a link it loads, and then instead of a pop up ad coming in a new window it 'takes over' from the site so I can't access the stream. Got the first 70 mins fine then gave up on this as couldn't find a single working one.

1 minute ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Gets absolutely caned on here by some, unfairly IMO. 

He hasn’t been great, admittedly. But there’s a player in there and I hope Enzo can develop that and he can show it in a Leicester shirt. Kids 20 year old, as well. Perspective needed. 

Best case scenario is he shows glimpses, but doesn't have a huge amount of consistency, we pick him up cheap on a permanent and then comes alive

3 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Gets absolutely caned on here by some, unfairly IMO. 

He hasn’t been great, admittedly. But there’s a player in there and I hope Enzo can develop that and he can show it in a Leicester shirt. Kids 20 year old, as well. Perspective needed. 

I think it’s fair to comment on a player based on what we see rather than giving him a pass because he might be alright in the future.