Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Plymouth (H) Match Thread

With our lack of attacking options, we need an early goal. Could become very frustrating if we are not winning going towards the final 15-20 mins. We are normally good in this period of games but we have a real lack of options on the bench today 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I feel it's almost unfair on Daka & Cannon. Been kept in the stable for weeks and then told to run the national. Great prep boss. Hammy x 2 incoming!!!

Daka played two full 90 minutes for Zambia only a couple of weeks ago - scored 3 goals in those 2 games too. 

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I feel it's almost unfair on Daka & Cannon. Been kept in the stable for weeks and then told to run the national. Great prep boss. Hammy x 2 incoming!!!

Who should we play instead?

Wouldn’t starting Cannon over Daka be more of a surprise. While Patson has been well

out of it, he has this season quite successfully led the line for a nation who expects the world from him. 

Cannon hasn’t even made his debut yet. Relatively big money signing. Just off a longish injury. No experience with this team. Playing at the KP etc. with expectation that we have with every game this season.  

Daka starting with the two missing is just good management from Enzo. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, drew said:

Was told earlier that nacho isn’t in the squad but my mate refuses to say why. Something has happened or is happening, coy f@@ker

Can you not ask now that the teams are out? Tell him we'll all keep it to ourselves....