Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth Argyle (H) Post-Match

Given that my match was called off I’m pretty pissed off with that performance. Not only did I not get to enjoy the pork van offerings at Kettering, none of the streams people posted worked. No football Saturday was bollocks - as is the situation where I can’t pay to watch this match in its entirety after the event.

16 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I know I’m in the minority but Under actually had some good moments for us, his assist to Vardy against Arsenal as an example springs to mind.

If Rodgers wasn’t (well Rodgers) I think Under would have been half decent in the PL.

It wasn't a reflection on Under I just mean that he started trying way too hard to impress 

Decent win but we really need to find a higher intensity against the better sides - Plymouth could easily gone in at half time ahead from the chances we kept giving away. Second half put them to the sword, figured them out with the long ball, much more solid at the back and a nice cameo from Albrighton.

Big up with Argyle fans, big turn out, kept going at the end.... calling Leicester a sh**hole when you come from Plymouth is some stretch however.

33 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Please, for the love of God, can you stop this whole ellipsis exclamation mark thing you have going on? 9 times out of 10 it makes no sense to your post, it's infuriatingly annoying, and it makes me, and others I suspect, take your posts less  seriously. 

Please, just stop it 🙏

Agreed. Horrendous to read and completely pointless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good result but just a small pop at Vesty.Anyone notice when he had his chance midway second half the keeper saved the attempt ball bounced up and he was well outjumped by a lad a foot smaller!,

He played them onside couple of times first half because he is being cautious and doesnt have the acceleration .Id just like to see some more urgency and concentration .All the slow build up seems  to become set in his play but good win they had a go and got punished lets hope a few more teams try the same.  

Was always going to batter these. Felt we were lacklustre and made a few mistakes at the end of both halves.. stamp that out and play like we did the remainder of the games and we'll be just fine.

Daka deserved his goal. Great to see Albrighton rolling back the years, Cannon looked decent and Nelson will be quality in a few years... casadei still crap

Thoroughly deserved 3 points..

Special note to the Plymouth fans, they were terrific 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Please, for the love of God, can you stop this whole ellipsis exclamation mark thing you have going on? 9 times out of 10 it makes no sense to your post, it's infuriatingly annoying, and it makes me, and others I suspect, take your posts less  seriously. 

Please, just stop it 🙏

With some of the tripe that gets posted on this forum at times, ignoring 3 dots and 2 exclamation marks is 1 of the least infuriatingly annoying things 

...but we did just win 4-0, and FT gotta moan about something!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

Genuinely was getting infuriated with him, cannon made two good runs to just be slotted through for a 1v1 debut goal but Casadei ran it into the defenders trying to do it all himself. Far too selfish

This was the most frustrating thing at the game today. He was absolutely abysmal and has been since his debut. Should send him back.