Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth Argyle (H) Post-Match

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

Plymouth are toilet and still would have scored 2 or 3 if they could shoot , let's not get excited 

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

Plymouth are toilet and still would have scored 2 or 3 if they could shoot , let's not get excited 

20 games gone..all teams could have scored 2-3 goals..20 teams have tried..

Whats your problem…We are top of the league..oppo could have put it in the net we

did….4 times…what’s is your problem.…:dunno:.Are your prophesies falling on stoney ground.. your prophet days are numbered methinks

• Like 2

A bit of Wisdom for next game…

Mats.                     subs/min

Ricardo

Faes

Souttar

Justin.                       Nelson/ 70

Winks

#Praet.                      Agun */ 70

Ndidi.                        castadei/78

Fatawu

Daka.                          Cannon/ 65

Mavadidi.                  Agun*/ ^^Albrighton/70

# rotation KDH

* Agun either or, Depends if Praet might feel he his puffing
^^ Albrighton is good sub cover & gives SM small rest..

Vestergaard /Souttar ..Rotation

Edited by fuchsntf

9 hours ago, Milo said:

I watched the first half half which was ok-ish.

I rejoined just after half time to find we were 4-0 up. 

Watched the rest of the game which was, again, ok-ish. 

Still no idea how/why we we scored the goals 🤷‍♂️ 

You moaning because you missed the goals, phenomenal.

I wonder if Coady is starting to get a bit pissed off? I think he would probably understand that Vesty is a contender for player of the season so far and Faes has to play, but yesterday Ben Nelson got minutes ahead of him…

If he is getting a bit down, hopefully he keeps it to himself and we keep on hearing what a model pro he is.

We have a plethora of talent at this level probably unmatched in the history of the 2nd tier , the likes of Praet / Daka would comfortably be for any team at this level and even lower premier level first choices. But our squad depth is insanely good. The sooner we get to 80 plus points and then we navigate the remaining points needed for the title.

2 hours ago, turlo said:

Extended highlughts from yesterdays game. Should've scored 3 or 4 in the first half as missed a couple of sitters. 

just after 3 minutes in the crowd noise is hilarious. Passing it around pretty comfortably at the time and there's some bloke very audibly "what the hell are we doing, just punt the bloody thing out".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

just after 3 minutes in the crowd noise is hilarious. Passing it around pretty comfortably at the time and there's some bloke very audibly "what the hell are we doing, just punt the bloody thing out".

Actually - the cut doesn't do the situation credit. At that point we had succumbed to quite a bit of pressure and we had a few wobbles due to their press. We weren't passing it around comfortably at all, and i remember Faes gesturing like he he did at 3:13.  I don't agree with 'punt the bloody thing out', but we had a wobble at that point and Plymouth were getting back into the game.

Silly thing is we should have been at least 2-0 up at that point, and could have had 3. 

Probably one of the best things yesterday(all my sorrows seemed so far away)was to see all the subs used.For a while we had 4 fresh players basically upfront who all wanted to score. Praet looked very tidy and moved the ball and his position very well.Still think he is the business but needs to stay fit and well. 

• Like 2