Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Millwall Home

6 hours ago, MattFox said:

The one where Morgan got send off early doors on Good Friday under Pearson was a sore one

Yes, now I remember! Under Pearson we generally fared well against shithouse teams at home but that was sore like you say!

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

12 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Hermansen.

Faes.      Vestergaard.   Justin.

Ricardo.            Winks.

Ndidi.                KDH

Fatawu.               Daka.          Mavididi

Ward.

Souttar.

Coady.

Choudhury

Praet.

Casadei

Albrighton

Akgun.

Cannon

Ward ????? 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Will be incredibly disappointed if Kelechi or Vardy replace Daka for this (if either are available)

From the sounds of it, neither are likely to be available.

But remember that Millwall are much more likely to park the bus against us, so Daka likely won't get the space he got yesterday.

3 hours ago, smudger63 said:

We don't play again until the following Monday, and a number of our important players were able to be subbed off fairly early yesterday, so I don't see the need for rotation from the start of this one.

Go with our best available team, which means bringing Ricardo back in for an unlucky Hamza.

Shows how much Hamza has come on this season! For it to even be a question of he starts ahead of Riccy P is insane and shows how much he has impressed this season.

For me Hamza starts again and I like the idea of JJ getting a rest.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Can imagine them being very physical and trying to go from the counter.

Their new manager is a “playing the right way” type fella but don’t think he’s got his point across just yet! 6 games in I think. 

He’s ex Chelsea, been Lampard assistant a few times. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Hermansen.

Faes.      Vestergaard.   Justin.

Ricardo.            Winks.

Ndidi.                KDH

Fatawu.               Daka.          Mavididi

Ward.

Souttar.

Coady.

Choudhury

Praet.

Casadei

Albrighton

Akgun.

Cannon

Enzo will not start daka again can't see it.

Daka made us look more dangerous going forward and opened the defence up numerous times.

I genuinely think he will stick with out of contract can't be arsed Iheanacho and past achievements Vardy.

It's should of been Daka leading the line from the start I genuinely think he would be the leagues top scorer by a long stretch if he had been given the minutes Vardy and Iheanacho have been given.

Personally I wouldnt play Iheanacho again this season let him leave on a free.

As for Vardy I would only play him if we was desperate through injuries or to winde the clock down.

Daka and Cannon should be given the most amount of minutes now time for the new fresh forwards to shine 

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Anyone got any golden nuggets parking wise? I’ve been going down since 2007 and every match parked near dulverton rd, it’s a good 30 min walk there and back and after yesterdays experience even that is getting sketchy for a space. 

I’d probably say park in the Western Park area, there’s no parking restrictions and it’s only 5/7 minutes walk to Dulverton Road. 

4 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I’d probably say park in the Western Park area, there’s no parking restrictions and it’s only 5/7 minutes walk to Dulverton Road. 

Is it closer to the ground than dulverton rd? Just to clarify I don’t live there, just have always parked there 

41 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Is it closer to the ground than dulverton rd? Just to clarify I don’t live there, just have always parked there 

I always leave the car in the Clarendon Park/Queens Road area. Fifteen minutes walk max. 

• Thanks 1