Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Millwall Home

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I think his loan has an obligation to buy if we are promoted but only if he plays a certain amount of games

Might end up one of those loans where even if he does start playing more at some point he just disappears

I hope not. I really think he will become an amazing player for us once he gets settled. 

Weve got to remember how long it took soyuncu to acclimatize himself to english football….. and he has at least played in germany. 

From what i’ve seen, this lad could really thrive here 🤞

On 09/12/2023 at 20:12, BKLFox said:

I’d be very happy with that & agree about Hamza so might even think keep Ricky on the bench as we just starting silly season with 7 games in 22 days.

we do need to find a solution for JJ to get a breather somehow also 

I think previously we've switched ricardo to invert from the left and played hamza as the right sided CB?

On 10/12/2023 at 10:41, Lionator said:

What can expected from Milwall? 

Worst home team in the league----

1. Home Advantage : Increased overall performance levels of each team when they play at home venue.

2. Scoring : Increased likelihood of scoring more goals when the teams play at their home venue. Calculated based on the goals scored.

3. Defence : Increased likelihood of conceding less goals when the teams play at their home venue. Calculated based on the goals conceded.

24 Millwall FC Badge Millwall FC -22% -24% -19%
/

6 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

Worst home team in the league----

1. Home Advantage : Increased overall performance levels of each team when they play at home venue.

2. Scoring : Increased likelihood of scoring more goals when the teams play at their home venue. Calculated based on the goals scored.

3. Defence : Increased likelihood of conceding less goals when the teams play at their home venue. Calculated based on the goals conceded.

24 Millwall FC Badge Millwall FC -22% -24% -19%
/

It’s their away record that concerns us tonight, and they’ve only lost three out of ten games away (W3, D4, L3, GD: +2). It might be one of those games where we have to grind it out in the last 15mins…

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Thanks 1