Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Millwall Home

10-1 People noticeably missing by half time 

Evens Someone complains about empty seats 1st half

13-2 People start filing out on the 71st minute

1-4 Someone defends it saying “something something trains something”

Betting closed on the likelihood I already have a meme ready to go

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, An Away Move said:

I fear this game has banana skin written on it and I hate Millwall. Completely irrational post of course but this IS Foxestalk so I am allowed.

Every game has that jeopardy, We just need to be at it tonight and we should wear them down.

Edited by Clever Fox
missing word
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

10-1 People noticeably missing by half time 

Evens Someone complains about empty seats 1st half

13-2 People start filing out on the 71st minute

1-4 Someone defends it saying “something something trains something”

Betting closed on the likelihood I already have a meme ready to go

I'm in trouble tonight. Got a meeting in Bucks ending around 5.15. Mad dash around the M25 to get to Luton Airport Parkway for 6.15 train. If all goes well I get there on time. If not, I may well not make it until close to half time, then have to leave early to get the 10.15 train back down.

So I might have a highly truncated visit to the game this evening. I'll be the middle aged bloke in a blue hat. Should be easy to spot. Where do I place my bet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I'm in trouble tonight. Got a meeting in Bucks ending around 5.15. Mad dash around the M25 to get to Luton Airport Parkway for 6.15 train. If all goes well I get there on time. If not, I may well not make it until close to half time, then have to leave early to get the 10.15 train back down.

So I might have a highly truncated visit to the game this evening. I'll be the middle aged bloke in a blue hat. Should be easy to spot. Where do I place my bet?

12-1 you make kick-off...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

You will have a thread dedicated to you referencing all the shit fans that go home early and can't even be bothered to arrive on time. You may even get a mention from Enzo in his press conference.

Call in sick at the KP I reckon.

2 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

I hope Albrighton keeps his place as he offers the real width that Enzo is looking for. Plus his deliveries into the Box are terrific and suits both Vardy and Daka.

Fatawu cuts inside too often making it easy for defenders to anticipate what he's going to do.

Whoever plays we need to be at it and get the 3 points.  More Goals to boost our goal difference and confidence in the process.

Maybe to come on with cannon. I love the idea of us scoring a bullet header from a cross. Stevie Howard style.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

Excellent work and shows far more effort than the numpties sitting there til the end, waiting 25 mins to leave the ground and then walking the 5 mins home via the pub.

Impressive.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Enzo Maresca Pre-Match Press Conference vs Millwall

Quickest team to reach 50 points with win tomorrow?

“We already reached some records. They’re going to be more important if we reach our target. Otherwise they are not important.”

I feel like this would seem a more significant achievement if Ipswich weren't already on 51 points.  Shame because it is a hell of an achievement - just shows how crazy Ipswich's return to the league is.

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Last time everyone was predicting these scores we just about scraped past QPR. This won't be easy and first time we have a little bit of pressure on as after Ipswich last night.

and on that note, I'm going 6 0 win.

• Haha 1