Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Millwall Home

On 12/12/2023 at 13:49, moore_94 said:

Enzo Maresca Pre-Match Press Conference vs Millwall

Quickest team to reach 52 points with win tomorrow?

“We already reached some records. They’re going to be more important if we reach our target. Otherwise they are not important.”

1 hour ago, Death by Football said:

I feel like this would seem a more significant achievement if Ipswich weren't already on 51 points.  Shame because it is a hell of an achievement - just shows how crazy Ipswich's return to the league is.

Fixed it for ya.

Nit got the same ring to it though.

But. If you wanna be a recooooooooooorrrrdddd breakerrrrrrr, key change aaaaahhhhhh. (One for the kids)

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Alves didn't feature for the U21's on Monday, think he might squeeze on to the bench given Enzo was expecting Yunus back but now he wont be.

I'd be surprised as he wasn't in the training video the club have posted. Maswanhise and Nelson were again. 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No, not necessarily. For some reason Enzo doesn't have him training with the 1st team full time. He's not been seen with the 1st team in the videos or photos for several weeks.

Was more a reference to not playing for the U21's either :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, An Away Move said:

I fear this game has banana skin written on it and I hate Millwall. Completely irrational post of course but this IS Foxestalk so I am allowed.

I think i'd have felt that more before the west brom and plymouth games, i think we've steadied the ship and have our confidence back - if we lose it will be á la Hull - with some dodgy deflection and a melt down from our front 5.

Crazy to think some people are looking at resting Ndidi, considering how poor we've been without him. We have no answer at the moment for when he's away, that's the biggest issue. I'd look at moving Ricardo into the Ndidi position for his energy, and playing Hamza in the inverted position.

I wouldn't look at changing that 11 for today apart from maybe Ricardo coming back. Another 30 mins for Praet and Cannon hopefully.

40 minutes ago, bmt said:

I live in South-East London and know a pub I am pretty confident will be playing this tonight. Pretty rough Millwall pub though and I have a pretty obvious Leicester accent. Not sure whether to go and watch or not!

They will just assume your from Birmingham you'll be fine 😂