Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Millwall Home

1 hour ago, oz was my hero said:

Casadei  hat trick tonight as I have been saying to a work  mate I think he's crap. Sods law he'll make me eat my words. 

I do that often especially when we need a goal. I gave Daka a slagging off to the bloke that sits next to me on Saturday and, sure enough....!!! 

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I do that often especially when we need a goal. I gave Daka a slagging off to the bloke that sits next to me on Saturday and, sure enough....!!! 

Casadei is utter bobbins. I’m better with one foot a heart condition and on the wrong side of 50. 

Daka will score if he’s played. No drama. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Anyone got a stream? Thought i'd get in first tonight, and please let this be the last time I have to read requests for bloody streams!!!

Can’t people just find them?  I mean it’s not rocket science. There’s usually a good few out there. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Can’t people just find them?  I mean it’s not rocket science. There’s usually a good few out there. 

This is age dependent ! I let my son deal with most technical issues.....phones, IT, streams, making me a cuppa etc. :dunno:

16 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I personally would like to see streams  banned from match day forums as they are very irritating.

If people are not smart enough to find them then they don't deserve them

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Casadei is utter bobbins. I’m better with one foot a heart condition and on the wrong side of 50. 

Daka will score if he’s played. No drama. 

Casadei has 2 feet,loves his football, right side of 20..

Hes not doing that bad…just not yet  top of the tree..

He  will come good with new year sprigs & blossom.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

red button

I'm sure most of us know by now but if a game is on sky red button and you can't access your TV for whatever  reason it's possible to watch the game on a computer via the sky go app. Go to the homepage and scroll down. All the games should be about  halfway down. Hope this helps

2 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Crazy to think some people are looking at resting Ndidi, considering how poor we've been without him. We have no answer at the moment for when he's away, that's the biggest issue. I'd look at moving Ricardo into the Ndidi position for his energy, and playing Hamza in the inverted position.

I wouldn't look at changing that 11 for today apart from maybe Ricardo coming back. Another 30 mins for Praet and Cannon hopefully.

We tried ricardo as a #8 (i think against boro) and it wasn't great.

If ndidi is rested, don't see why he would be, no reason to suggest Praet can't have a decent game there...

12 minutes ago, suttyprop said:

I'm sure most of us know by now but if a game is on sky red button and you can't access your TV for whatever  reason it's possible to watch the game on a computer via the sky go app. Go to the homepage and scroll down. All the games should be about  halfway down. Hope this helps

Not really, Many of us are off the Senior community when you had to go to the next street just to use a phone box to make a Phone Call.

It is beyond a lot of Seniors not just on here.