Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think we've played really well, despite the scoreline.

Our ability to sustain attacks today has been magnificent! I have been really impressed by that aspect of our attacking play, because it's hard to do.

Ndidi should have scored, we should have had a penalty, Daka should have hit the target. We are making chances. Unlike some of our previous games when we've struggled, this is more of the "might not be our night but we sure as hell are knocking on the door" type of feel to it.

If we keep this up, we should turn this round! Come on Leicester!

People like you have no place in Match threads.   It embarrasses those affected by the Full Moon.

• Haha 3

Just now, tom27111 said:

This is fvcking horrendous. 

We might as well be playing with 10 men with Daka on the pitch.

He's utterly woeful. 

A few others have been shite too.

Was crap first half at the weekend and then scored and got an assist.. hopefully same again. We don't alf have a way of making things difficult for ourselves..

Let's grind out a 2-1 and pull clear of third

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

If you judge the half on trying to win a football match under the rules as I understand them…namely scoring goals it was dire. 

If you judge it on Enzo’s rules and maximising Vestergaard’s touches, it’s been one of the best so far this season. 90 touches, top class.

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

This is fvcking horrendous. 

We might as well be playing with 10 men with Daka on the pitch.

He's utterly woeful. 

A few others have been shite too.

Dont sit on the fence lol... agreed ref Daka, he is enthusiastic but no composure at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

By far the better team, I expect us to win this comfortably in the end.

Only thing more frustrating than the referee is the amount of people after 20 games that still don’t understand our style of play.

I see both sides now, watching on Foxes player they have a more bird's-eye view and you can see the passes and the wider pitch better than a regular TV game, it is the speed of thought that is letting us down, you can see passes on and it happens 1-2 seconds after it should. I think Millwall will get a player sent off and tire.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

1st 30 minutes we didn't have a shot so I'd say first three quarters awful. Then we have mustered some shots. Think one limp header from Faes has gone on target.

I think teams like Millwall enjoy us playing this style. Lot of defending to do but as long as everyone is well drilled and fit, they stand a very good chance of getting at least a point. 

I'm gonna be that guy! I think you'll find that's  two thirds mate 😂

2 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

That conceded goal was so annoying. The floated ball, that invited the pressure and then one guy in our box with 4 defenders gets the header. Yeez our whole defense felt asleep.

Still created plenty, but the clutch lacking again. Daka should do better, Ndidi should do better and the flippin refs shuld be able to see a stone waller.

Created plenty shows how starved we have been most matches 

Just now, Vazman said:

Dont sit on the fence lol... agreed ref Daka, he is enthusiastic but no composure at all.

I wish people would give Daka a bit of a chance it's not like the late great Vardy and Ihanacho have been lighting up the championship with 20 X more amount of minutes compared to Daka