Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Let us not forget Millwall have only won 5 games this season and are 19th!!!! Fecking 19th and we barely laid a glove on them. So so so slow and laborious. Millwall have this game in the bag and a real opportunity to more daylight to third is wasted.

they are hacking us down every 2 seconds. their whole 11 is on a yellow. 

4 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I see both sides now, watching on Foxes player they have a more bird's-eye view and you can see the passes and the wider pitch better than a regular TV game, it is the speed of thought that is letting us down, you can see passes on and it happens 1-2 seconds after it should. I think Millwall will get a player sent off and tire.

System of play is o k until you go a goal down and then it's just predictable.

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think we've played really well, despite the scoreline.

Our ability to sustain attacks today has been magnificent! I have been really impressed by that aspect of our attacking play, because it's hard to do.

Ndidi should have scored, we should have had a penalty, Daka should have hit the target. We are making chances. Unlike some of our previous games when we've struggled, this is more of the "might not be our night but we sure as hell are knocking on the door" type of feel to it.

If we keep this up, we should turn this round! Come on Leicester!

Ban for positivity!

Just now, Supergray22 said:

Let’s get the ball out quicker to fatawu rather then stringing passes across midfield and then out. He is standing well clear of his marker

I mentioned this a while back in this thread. Agree 100% with this statement. We are so intent to go back and sideways even when he has acres of space. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxFossil said:

Not sure the ref has got the balls for a red  - except Coady maybe.

These kind of refs always go in at halftime, realise the mistake they made, come out and force something to correct it. 

Just now, MancFox24 said:

Don't get the stick for Coady, he's been good at getting the ball to Fatawu early so he can go 1v1 against the defender.

Faes always seems hesistant to play Fatawu in when he's on the right too for some reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I wish people would give Daka a bit of a chance it's not like the late great Vardy and Ihanacho have been lighting up the championship with 20 X more amount of minutes compared to Daka

Daka has been with us long enough, people are commenting on what they see, he hasnt been great, not to say he wont but so far he has been garbs 

12 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think we've played really well, despite the scoreline.

Our ability to sustain attacks today has been magnificent! I have been really impressed by that aspect of our attacking play, because it's hard to do.

Ndidi should have scored, we should have had a penalty, Daka should have hit the target. We are making chances. Unlike some of our previous games when we've struggled, this is more of the "might not be our night but we sure as hell are knocking on the door" type of feel to it.

If we keep this up, we should turn this round! Come on Leicester!

So glad you’re on this forum. 

Genuinely. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Last 5 mins were so much better. Even the sideways passing was with some oomph and tempo.

But we're seeing the limitations again of the system. Fatawu is on fire so we need to get Ricardo further out on that side to either allow Ndidi to run beyond or just free up some space for Abdul.

4 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Honestly this drives me nuts.

They’ve got 4 players playing centre back and three deep midfielders in front of them. Playing direct would literally be the worst plan in the history of football.

its not Sunday morning, we aren’t the Dog And Duck

No but we are playing in the fog,and and fcuk..lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sishades said:

I mentioned this a while back in this thread. Agree 100% with this statement. We are so intent to go back and sideways even when he has acres of space. 

Yep. We need to mix it up. It’s not the same as going direct and we have the ability to do it. We are not two goals up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

That was really poor 

I thought our build up play was quite decent. Problem is Daka is not on it and we're relying on Fatawu to create with Ndidi and Vestergaard trying for the eye of the needle pass.

Mavididi and KDH not offering much while the 'system' means Faes and Coady are not supporting our wingers.

Let Ricardo sit with Jannik and commit our wide defenders further forward to stretch them further.

• Like 1