Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Amazing what upping the tempo can do

We've changed our shape mate, not just the tempo - the team look deliberately wider which has allowed Winks and Pereira space in the middle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Wow, just wow. This team and manager are something else. What a turnaround.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing from Ndidi this season. The skepticism of him in the mezzala role during pre-season to now being one of, if not our main creator.

and to believe we might lose him in January!

• Sad 1

Just now, An Away Move said:

Didn’t Enzo ask for some patience regarding the style of football from the fans at the start of the season?

He’s kept his side of the bargain. Literally the best start of the season EVER in the Championship, yet we have a significant and LOUD minority of impatient moaners. They seriously need to get a grip. 

I think it’s ok to be disappointed to be 1 down to Millwall at home but that’s football isn’t it. We’ve played terribly and won games, and played decent in at least one game that we’ve lost (Boro). 

25 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

This is fvcking horrendous. 

We might as well be playing with 10 men with Daka on the pitch.

He's utterly woeful. 

A few others have been shite too.

Yeah, he's a shocking footballer isn't he. 3 goal contributions in 1 and a half games is an "utterly woeful" return. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

It is funny this forum. People rightly show frustration in the first half as we didn't play particularly well, didn't test the keeper once and conceded a pathetic goal. We come out all guns 2nd half and then people get on their high horse slating the people who dared say we played crap 1st half. Let's all just happy clap even when we are playing crap. That worked well under Rodgers 🤣

Wipe the tears off of your phone and enjoy the rest of the game 

• Like 1

I've jokingly said we have activated third gear but I 100% mean it! Why? Look at our ability to sustain attacks. It's wave after wave, pressure on top of pressure.

I am surprised we haven't got the 3rd and 4th yet... we now look capable of blowing teams away in a devastating 10-15 minute spell.

• Like 4

In a weird kind of way, it's a shame Millwall are too crap for the promotion race.

Imagine them in the Premier League.

If the Scousers think we're  offensive as a fanbase...