Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (H) Match Thread

Just now, LVFox said:

If the crowd decide to **** off 10 minutes early, don't be surprised to see the energy drop on the pitch.

It was very sloppy and lax in the last 10 minutes, lack of professionalism and a lack of composure on the ball. We did enough overall I give that performance 6/10

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Made it hard for ourselves but for me a big validation of maresca ball today. 

Yep. Weren't as on it as against Plymouth..  Still same outcome though.. as Enzo says.. just find a way to win in this Xmas run 

Soton drew

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Really 😳😳 you must have crazy high standards for about 70 minutes in that much fort we was brilliant 

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Second half was great. Not sure what people want. 

It was sloppy. 

Conceding a goal at the death was unprofessional. 

Going forward it's slow.

First half was dreadful.

Just because we've won doesn't mean everything was amazing. It wasn't. Far from it.

We've scraped so many games by the skin of our teeth, yet so many people on here say Ipswich are lucky.

I don't care how much possession we have, that wasn't good enough against a shite team.

Papering over cracks.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

It was sloppy. 

Conceding a goal at the death was unprofessional. 

Going forward it's slow.

First half was dreadful.

Just because we've won doesn't mean everything was amazing. It wasn't. Far from it.

We've scraped so many games by the skin of our teeth, yet so many people on here say Ipswich are lucky.

I don't care how much possession we have, that wasn't good enough against a shite team.

Papering over cracks.

50+ points, top of the league, 3 losses all season = dreadful, not good enough, papering over cracks. Jesus wept. How pathetic are you?

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 1