Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Birmingham Away

Their spirits got lifted today. We'll have them back in the gutter by half time.. 3-1 win for us.. concede a late sloppy goal again

Back to the main 11 starters.. I'd imagine Rotherham will be the game where we see a good few changes before Ipswich, but hopefully we'll still have enough there too

If everyone has come out of the Millwall game fit, I’d go with:

Mads

Ricardo 

Vestergaard 

Coady

Justin

Praet

Winks

Ndidi

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi 

Rest KDH and Faes for this one, important I think over the Christmas period everyone gets at least a one game rest, without needing to make wholesale changes.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Mads

Ricardo 

Vestergaard 

Coady

Justin

Praet

Winks

Ndidi

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi 

Rest KDH and Faes for this one, important I think over the Christmas period everyone gets at least a one game rest, without needing to make wholesale changes.

We’ll need to play well Monday night. Resting KDH and Faes for this one isn’t it, Rotherham if we have to.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

We’ll need to play well Monday night. Resting KDH and Faes for this one isn’t it, Rotherham if we have to.

To be fair I’m bringing in a full England international and a Belgian International to replace them, not some random squad player.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Mads

Ricardo 

Vestergaard 

Coady

Justin

Praet

Winks

Ndidi

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi 

Completely agree, Praet can more than hold his own in that position.

I've found Coady a bit temperamental when he's played so far. Definitely a considerable step down from Faes & Vesty but again, more than capable of filling the void when needed.

I'd give Mavididi a rest also. Perhaps keep him on the bench though as he would still be a great impact sub should circumstances dictate he's needed.

Looking forward to this one. Birmingham are actually a lot higher in the table than I though.  I really thought they were in the bottom 3.

• Like 1

Full strength. The time to rest is Rotherham at home. Their away record is pitiful. Worst away record in the division vs the best home record. Should be able to do them with a second string team playing meaning we can go into Ipswich with a nice amount of rest.

Worth pointing out that Ipswich and Leeds play each other when we play Rotherham at home.

Birmingham;

Daka

Mavididi KDH Ndidi Fatawu

Winks Ricardo

Justin Vestergaard Faes

Hermansen

Rotherham;

Cannon

McAteer Casadei Ndidi Fatawu

Hamza Ricardo

Justin Coady Souttar

Hermansen

• Like 3

No resting yet. Need to beat Birmingham.

Ipswich play Norwich. It is a derby but Ipswich will more than likely win again.

Leeds at home to Cov and Southampton at home to Blackburn. Both likely to win.

Time for rest next Saturday when Leeds play Ipswich early on in the day.

• Like 1

"Jamie I think he needs some days. Kele is alright, he can be for the next one. Yunus could be for the next one or not. Callum is very close. Harry was ill, so he can be fine for the next one. Marc Albrighton had a kick in his knee, so we don’t know for Monday. Probably for Monday, the only one is Kele. The rest are going to struggle.”

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

"Jamie I think he needs some days. Kele is alright, he can be for the next one. Yunus could be for the next one or not. Callum is very close. Harry was ill, so he can be fine for the next one. Marc Albrighton had a kick in his knee, so we don’t know for Monday. Probably for Monday, the only one is Kele. The rest are going to struggle.”

I really want Callum Doyle to be back for the Cov game.

"IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOOUUUU!" lol 

• Like 2