Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Birmingham Away

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I desperately want Vardy to play and score.

I must admit there is definitely a part of me that wants Vardy to play, score and knee slide in front of Wazza. Chief Rustler. 

But another part of me thinks it would be better if he wasn’t there, and it’s treated as a normal game not a spectacle ie. Wagatha Christie II. We should have too much to beat Brum as it is, don’t want something silly like that getting their fans riled up and making Brum play better, and adding pressure to our team. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Pita said:

Just three points will do. Don’t care vardy v Rooney. 

Completely agree... 2 blokes have a fantastic football career and it gets billed as a battle due to this stupid wagatha rubbish.

For me, daka starts again.. save vardy for Ipswich where hopefully his experience prevails.

As Enzo says, over Xmas just find a way to win. 1-0 win with a goal off ndidis ass again will do just fine 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Full strength. The time to rest is Rotherham at home. Their away record is pitiful. Worst away record in the division vs the best home record. Should be able to do them with a second string team playing meaning we can go into Ipswich with a nice amount of rest.

Worth pointing out that Ipswich and Leeds play each other when we play Rotherham at home.

Birmingham;

Daka

Mavididi KDH Ndidi Fatawu

Winks Ricardo

Justin Vestergaard Faes

Hermansen

Rotherham;

Cannon

McAteer Casadei Ndidi Fatawu

Hamza Ricardo

Justin Coady Souttar

Hermansen

Hermansen up front for both? That’s brave. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Wouldn’t start Vardy or Iheanacho even if fit, stick with Pato up top. 

Vs Brum

Hermansen 

Faes - Vestergaard - Justin 

Ricardo - Winks 

Fatawu - Ndidi - KDH - Mavididi    
                      Daka

Vs Rovrum 

Hermansen 

Faes - Coady - Justin

Hamza - Winks 

Akgun - Praet - KDH - Mavididi    
                     Cannon

Like this 👍🏻👌🏻

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Simonb said:

Completely agree... 2 blokes have a fantastic football career and it gets billed as a battle due to this stupid wagatha rubbish.

For me, daka starts again.. save vardy for Ipswich where hopefully his experience prevails.

As Enzo says, over Xmas just find a way to win. 1-0 win with a goal off ndidis ass again will do just fine 

If Daka scores again against Birmingham Vardy may find it hard to make the team for the Ipswich game. Can you drop a striker with 3 in 3 ??

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

If Daka scores again against Birmingham Vardy may find it hard to make the team for the Ipswich game. Can you drop a striker with 3 in 3 ??

Both Vardy & Nacho have been pants for a few games before their recent injury/illness so Daka is certainly our number 1 choice in my opinion. That said, I would still rotate Daka for the Rotherham home game, so that he can start at Portman Road 48hrs later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MalletFox said:

Both Vardy & Nacho have been pants for a few games before their recent injury/illness so Daka is certainly our number 1 choice in my opinion. That said, I would still rotate Daka for the Rotherham home game, so that he can start at Portman Road 48hrs later.

Yes.   That makes the most sense !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Have to play Rotherham after that... but yea I get your point. 

But in all honesty Ipswich away is different to these 4 games.

1 hour ago, Simonb said:

Have to play Rotherham after that... but yea I get your point. 

But in all honesty Ipswich away is different to these 4 games.

Yeah.  I made a mess of that !!! I forgot all about Rotherham !

My point remains the same though, can you drop an in form striker & replace him with a sub par striker. Vardy has been average at best this season & shouldn't  walk back into the side when Daka  is playing well.

Edited by gurru991

19 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Completely agree, Praet can more than hold his own in that position.

I've found Coady a bit temperamental when he's played so far. Definitely a considerable step down from Faes & Vesty but again, more than capable of filling the void when needed.

I'd give Mavididi a rest also. Perhaps keep him on the bench though as he would still be a great impact sub should circumstances dictate he's needed.

Looking forward to this one. Birmingham are actually a lot higher in the table than I though.  I really thought they were in the bottom 3.

Praet will need to brush up on his weight of pass, a minor gripe but on Wednesday nearly every pass of his looked like the grass was 12 inches long. Undercooked everything.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Full strength. The time to rest is Rotherham at home. Their away record is pitiful. Worst away record in the division vs the best home record. Should be able to do them with a second string team playing meaning we can go into Ipswich with a nice amount of rest.

Worth pointing out that Ipswich and Leeds play each other when we play Rotherham at home.

Birmingham;

Daka

Mavididi KDH Ndidi Fatawu

Winks Ricardo

Justin Vestergaard Faes

Hermansen

Rotherham;

Cannon

McAteer Casadei Ndidi Fatawu

Hamza Ricardo

Justin Coady Souttar

Hermansen

I saw this and thought it was brave to put Mads up top circa James at Man City.