Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Birmingham Away

5 hours ago, bmt said:

I agree about the circus but Vardy does tear it up whenever Rebekah gets any stick from fans which is guaranteed to happen - wouldn't mind it if he played (if fit)

The grass chant no longer fired him up as soon as the trial concluded in favour of Coleen, if anything he seemed to play worse. I'd rather he not play even if fit. 

Guest glasgowfox

I love Vardy to bits.  Will get slated but....do we know he is actually unfit and if so what is his injury and suspected time out.   Sounds clinical but would not be amazed if his injury clears up after the birmingham game....just a thought guys as we did OK without him in the last few relatively easier games....probably get shot down but just not getting it tbh.

On 15/12/2023 at 00:35, gurru991 said:

Yeah.  I made a mess of that !!! I forgot all about Rotherham !

My point remains the same though, can you drop an in form striker & replace him with a sub par striker. Vardy has been average at best this season & shouldn't  walk back into the side when Daka  is playing well.

Nah you're right. However I do feel Ipswich will be different defensively and dakas speed won't be enough, may need more smarter movement.. but if he scores in the next 2 you can't drop him agreed

Ps, I was just being a nob. I got muddled up earlier in the month thinking Birmingham came after west brom and someone reminded me there was 4 games in between... just took my chance to pass it on haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Nah you're right. However I do feel Ipswich will be different defensively and dakas speed won't be enough, may need more smarter movement.. but if he scores in the next 2 you can't drop him agreed

Ps, I was just being a nob. I got muddled up earlier in the month thinking Birmingham came after west brom and someone reminded me there was 4 games in between... just took my chance to pass it on haha

I had it coming !!! Well Played !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Simonb said:

Ipswich have been leaky all season and looked poor today against norwich - i'm more concerned about their attack and their propensity for theatrics.

Definitely a game for a poacher up front for us, though.

4 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Ipswich have been leaky all season and looked poor today against norwich - i'm more concerned about their attack and their propensity for theatrics.

Definitely a game for a poacher up front for us, though.

Yea .. should be a high scoring game..  they're lethal and poor defensively. We've been scoring lately.

So with that being the case.. 0-0 all over it 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Never heard of those bars

Has he edited that? I’m sure I read “what are people drinking before the game?” although I have just travelled 11000 miles so could be wrong, highly unlikely though, he’s changed it. 

Edited by elvisfmcfly
Corrected some punctuation general tidy up, farted.

51 minutes ago, nathan. said:

This is our chance to pull away.

Especially with Rotherham to follow at home.

Yes we've got to seize these opportunities when they present themselves. WE're always going to be the Team to beat which means everyone will raise their game.

We just have to be ready for it in each game.

• Like 1