Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Birmingham Away

5 hours ago, Simonb said:

Yea .. should be a high scoring game..  they're lethal and poor defensively. We've been scoring lately.

So with that being the case.. 0-0 all over it 

That said, they were very wasteful against a terrible norwich defence...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I think I read somewhere that Birmingham have only lost one at home all season. They’re also not big scorers and we don’t concede many. 

Combined with Enzo-ball this all points to a very tight game. 

5 - 5 then ….. 

Drawn 4 and lost 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Here was me thinking this was the brum pre match thread. Seems I've been unconscious for a while.

So Ipswich up next but how did we do against brum and rotherham??

Lost them both 8-0. Vardy came from the stands against Brum and smashed Rooney in the face and took his grandma girlfriend false teeth that were store in his hat 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 3

I must admit it’s taken some time this season to develop excitement for a games. I’ve had it occasionally. Remember a sense of excitement pre- Leeds. This one and the thought of having a good Christmas period certainly has an exciting feel. 

A win tomorrow and against Rotherham, takes all the pressure out of the Ipswich game. Let’s run away with it boys. 

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I know they aren't exactly flying, but I honestly thought they were much nearer the bottom than they are.

Thought they were relegation zone material.

Since Rooney took over they were 24/24 on those 8 games, until the last game that they won.