Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Birmingham Away

24 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

I’d say Leeds & Saints can’t afford to drop points. 
A draw at Ipswich shouldn’t be seen as a disaster. We have a huge advantage, points wise.

I just don't want to give any hope to the teams below us.

Current form last 10 games has us and Southampton on 22 points they have a 1 goal better difference. Ipswich 21, Leeds 20, then Wba and Hull 19.

So if we maintain dropping 8 points per 30 available. That would see us finish on 107.

Hopefully the Sheff Wednesday debacle will alleviate any 'we can just turn up and win' attitude. Whilst I was fuming at that performance, it did serve as a bit of a wake up call and hopefully was a reminder that all teams need to be respected and the correct mental approach is essential. Think it will be like most games so far, we'll wear them out and end up comfortable winners (I hope). I also think the fact that Vardy isn't playing is a big bonus - it takes away the media circus and also the possibility of whipping up their crowd to get really behind Brum.

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Motty said:

I just don't want to give any hope to the teams below us.

Current form last 10 games has us and Southampton on 22 points they have a 1 goal better difference. Ipswich 21, Leeds 20, then Wba and Hull 19.

So if we maintain dropping 8 points per 30 available. That would see us finish on 107.

You need to chill

11 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Like to see Dennis the menace play more of a part here .KDH is great but has been a bit untidy of late.Should be a 2 goal margin

On a different note I had a call today to book my hip replacement at a private(NHS funded) ossy in January so I should be back shouting mid Feb

Excellent news!

3 cheers for Dynamark..

Hip Hip............

• Haha 1