Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Why Is Everywhere Listing Our 3rd Goal on Wednesday As Ricardo’s and not Ndidi’s?

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't get this "there's nothing in the laws of the game how goals should be awarded". Does this mean they can award the goal to me? I was shouting from the beginning of this goal to 3 players of our team how to move and pass the ball. I also screamed "freeeee kebabs" when the ball went into the box, this is why you can clearly see in the video six Millwall players suddenly standing still after being shocked by my announcement. 

You get the assist

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Out of interest, and this is a genuine question, can we think of many other instances like this featuring a City player over the last few decades?

As I said earlier, it's very rare anyway, I genuinely can't think of any similar "incidents" from the last 50 years.   There must have been some though.

Brian Carey and Steve Walsh shared a goal, strangely also at home to Millwall, in 1996.

Both claimed to connect with it at the same time and I remember one newspaper listing them both as the goalscorer with a / seperating their names in the goalscorer column. Think Carey got the official credit l for it.

3 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Brian Carey and Steve Walsh shared a goal, strangely also at home to Millwall, in 1996.

Both claimed to connect with it at the same time and I remember one newspaper listing them both as the goalscorer with a / seperating their names in the goalscorer column. Think Carey got the official credit l for it.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a4204fd1-40f4-4e7b-a5d6-fa178d472b73

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

A bit like voting on if the earth is round or flat though. :P

Well voting on that is stupid lmao 🤣 unless your iq is only double figures (50 or below) 

just to say anyone with a 70 plus iq is human and understands how things work 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Personally I'm going to say it's Ricardo's goal for the entirely partisan reason that Wilf has already scored two in the league and another two in the cup, whereas this is Ricky P's first!

*Opinion subject to change pending further Ricardo goals