Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

How is he? He's looked pretty smart so far. Linked up well in attack, won the ball back for the second goal. 

You've said that after he's literally done one thing maybe half wrong and to be fair it was pretty good defending? 

He's had a few missed passes, given away possession and hesisted in the box. For him its not great. IMHO.

Just now, Collymore said:

To be fair, Daka doesn't look like a Maresca player at all. He's not a football playing forward. 

I'm sorry man but if you believe that I don't think you've been watching. Think he'll be really happy with Daka's movement and all round link up tbh. 

I actually think he's been the best striker we've seen so far dropping in to link up. I think he's carried the ball and passed the ball better than the other two, which I'll admit has surprised me. 

But he's also by far the best at dropping in, dragging the defenders with him and then having the athleticism to get forward. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1