Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (A) Match Thread

Just now, Simonb said:

Daka been terrible in and around the box tonight. Great everywhere else.

Tbh Abduls off for me.. the assist was fantastic.. ever since I don't think he's completed a pass has he?, 

Should be 4 or 5 -1 to us by now

He hasn’t done a great deal outside of that delightful through ball. 

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Daka been terrible in and around the box tonight. Great everywhere else.

Tbh Abduls off for me.. the assist was fantastic.. ever since I don't think he's completed a pass has he?, 

Should be 4 or 5 -1 to us by now

Created both our big chances, but his pass completion is poor at just 43%

I love Daka, but he is making it really hard so far in this game...

After a shaky start, we are in complete control and only constant poor decisions and execution by our front three we are only leading by one. But some of our play is gorgeous today. :wub: 

Just now, Torten said:

Some of the best football I've seen us play this season, Mavididi and KDH unplayable

We’ve absolutely wasted several golden opportunities in that half tho.

Riccy P looks off the pace again and has done his last few games.

I’m a fan of Daka but he’s been pretty poor at key moments this half. A long way behind the last 2 games. Thought his showing vs Plymouth was our best #9 performance of the season so far. Needs to up it or be replaced 2nd half. His general play has been decent enough. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

Happy to be ahead.. need 1 more to be comfortable 

Should be well out of site. Daka needs to be more lethal, and Abdul needs to sharpen up a little.

Other than that, going forward it's as good as we've looked all season, come out flying in the second half and we'll batter these.. just don't give the ref any silly decisions to make 

KDH and Mavididi on fire to tonight🔥

Daka reprising his role as the weak link I'm sorry to say.. his confidence looks shot already..

Prove me wrong Pat, deliver some bangers in the 2nd half.. show us you're the True Postman by sticking one between the posts, man..

Edited by foxsake