Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (A) Match Thread

Daka is causing them issues by dragging defenders around. 

Winks, Ndidi and KDH have been magnificent as well. 

We setup to counter from the off and those quick balls into the midfield, out to the wide players is what is causing them issues.

Daka dropping and occupying defenders is allowing the space for others. If he’d have finished one of those chances, I’d have been a bit happier. 

Birmingham are leaving us so much space from their press. Once we pass it, we’re in. If they continue to press like they are, we’ll get another. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Now we playing a way I like, keep it up.

Hopefully Enzo is ok with it.

We are finding so much space in their midfield. Love that Winks and Vesty are just sending balls into the midfield constantly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

Daka's link up play has been brilliant, but in the box he's terrible. Not sure what's got into him

he needs to relax a bit more. I figure it’s lack of game time that is affecting him and some desperation to do well. Being frozen out hasn’t helped. 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Deeney is retarded. He just said “I watched the game against Cardiff and thought he was average, watched the game against Cardiff and thought he was very good. It’s what one you’re gonna get out of him”

Makes sense. 

calling someone  a retard is ok on here it seems lol