Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (A) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’d say braced for contact, which was fair because the defender did dangle a leg - which is why it would have been harsh for the referee to book him.

Yea but this ref is dying to give something against us.. make sure he gets hit first. 

4 minutes ago, Milo said:

Haha - honestly I don’t see what Fatawu brings to the party. 

Turn off your computer, unplug it at the wall, box it back up and return it to the retailer.  That's the only way to stop you posting nonsense like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, some of our approach play has been fantastic, but oh my why are we so inept in the final third - we only have goals because they didn't involve a pass in the final third.

And this ref!  dear god, if he's going to give them everything, can he not give us....something!

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

That's the most fluid I've seen our attack since beating Southampton 9-0. We look like scoring with every attack!

The only negative is that we aren't putting them away, and there's still just a one goal lead. I'm surprised the xG isn't a lot higher than this, we've been one pass away on at least 3 occasions.

3DJ6Ttw.png

xG should probably be double that as well

Mad to think we were probably fortunate not to be 2 0 down.

Wonder if Rooney goes tight at the back or looks for more of the same.

At this stage its probably worth sticking with, sitting in and not trying to score is definitely worse than going for it and potentially shipping another 2 or 3. Well in my opinion anyway :D

• Haha 1