Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (A) Match Thread

I know if he could finish he'd be playing for Real Madrid and we should be grateful for two amazing assists today but some of Fatawu's shooting is hilarious. 

He's like Lloyd Dyer turned up to 11. It's either an absolute banger or its going out for a throw in lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Just got in and put the stream on, how've we been playing? Scoreline looks good and frm what I've seen so far Brum have looked decent.

Playing some great football in spells.. been extremely wasteful to be honest

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Just got in and put the stream on, how've we been playing? Scoreline looks good and frm what I've seen so far Brum have looked decent.

Brum had a good 10 mins. Other than that we've been sensational but made some horrendous last pass decisions. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I know if he could finish he'd be playing for Real Madrid and we should be grateful for two amazing assists today but some of Fatawu's shooting is hilarious. 

He's like Lloyd Dyer turned up to 11. It's either an absolute banger or its going out for a throw in lol

He did get a bit excited on that last effort. Like he'd had a falling out with the ball.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Best we’ve played in a while. Although Birmingham have been doggo, we’re cutting through them like butter. Could have had 5-6 with a bit more composure.

Just now, JimJams said:

He did get a bit excited on that last effort. Like he'd had a falling out with the ball.

He swung his foot at one in the first half on the volley and nearly took out someone sitting in the dug out. lol

At Villa Park.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1