Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Rotherham Home

The Vardy injury is a bit of a worry now because we’ll need him during the AFCON.

I’d definitely like to see the Dolphin get some minutes as we’ll need him over the Christmas period. Maybe Praet too, but I’m assuming this game will be too early for Doyle 

The most likely thing to derail our season would be injuries - particularly if we are left short during AFCON. If we’ve still got a decent lead after that finishes we’ll be a massive step closer to promotion  

• Like 3

I am going to drive to Leicester tomorrow morning to see if i can some tickets for the game.

Is there an actual physical ticket office at the ground?

I want 4 tickets (for my wife, 2 kids and me). None of us are members or have any purchase history. We are in the UK for a holiday until 27th Dec and i want to see if i can get some without paying up to 160 GBP for membership (before paying for the tickets) that we will only use once.  

Cheers 

Stephen 

2 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Some rotation I think. I would expect 5 subs also assuming we are leading and can rest key players as game progresses.

Mads

Souttar      Coady     Justin

Choudhury    Winks   Casadei    KDH

Fatawu     Daka     Mavididi 

I’d go for this except Kel for Daka. I’d prefer Patsons pace on the break Boxing Day and would be chance to give Kel some minutes. 

Praet, Akgun, Cannon, Faes and hopefully Doyle from the bench 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

I am going to drive to Leicester tomorrow morning to see if i can some tickets for the game.

I want 4 tickets (for my wife, 2 kids and me). None of us are members or have any purchase history. We are in the UK for a holiday until 27th Dec and i want to see if i can get some without paying up to 160 GBP for membership (before paying for the tickets) that we will only use once.  

Cheers 

Stephen 

I don't mean to be a killjoy but you genuinely have no chance. Don't waste the time / money getting there.

EDIT: Just seen your interactions on the ticketing forum. That's your only route without buying a membership, so good luck. Hope that works out for you.

If that doesn't work out though, I wouldn't advise going to the ground. I've been in a difficult predicament before and the ticketing staff will always stick to the rules that are in place. Don't expect any amount of begging to get you anywhere.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

I don't mean to be a killjoy but you genuinely have no chance. Don't waste the time / money getting there.

EDIT: Just seen your interactions on the ticketing forum. That's your only route without buying a membership, so good luck. Hope that works out for you.

If that doesn't work out though, I wouldn't advise going to the ground. I've been in a difficult predicament before and the ticketing staff will always stick to the rules that are in place. Don't expect any amount of begging to get you anywhere.

And a Merry ****ing Christmas!!😂😂😂

4 hours ago, hackenbacker said:

Cheers 

Stephen 

You've got more chance of driving to Buckingham palace and getting let in by Charlie. Unless you're a member and been to the last 259 matches home and away you're not allowed to buy a ticket.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, JimJams said:

Which is why you probably shouldn't play Cannon. Use the  AFCON boys until needs must.

Daka had some great games and made a real impact, but I think the guy needs a rest regardless of when AFCON is. That’s me putting down his missed back heel to tiredness.

12 hours ago, Nod.E said:

I hear you. I thought I’d beaten the system by ringing up but it was just the online system playing up I think and I should have been able to buy two tickets. Next time I tried on the day over the phone for members only and the ticket office guy was mighty stubborn about the rules lol. I eventually cracked and got membership, I can get the two tickets I need now if it gets to that tier level.

13 hours ago, hackenbacker said:

Cheers 

Stephen 

Getting 1 membership will get you at least 2 tickets today, maybe more as I’ve given up trying to remember the grandson in laws date of birth to add him to the family bit on LCFC.com ticket site. There’s loads of tickets with loads of 4 together on the M1 stand. I personally don’t agree with tickets not at the very least going to general sale on the day but this season is quite positive in terms of footballing so it is a good idea to watch some matches. Getting membership now means it will cover some games next season too.

7 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

Surely we give Harry souttar and tom cannon starts. 

Harry to give faes and vesty some rest before the big game and also tom to get upto speed for the falcon cup role he will have to play

Absolutely give Harry some game time, fast flurry of fixtures coming up.

2 hours ago, tinpot_fox said:

Getting membership now means it will cover some games next season too.

Membership is season long, not year long. It expires at the end of season regardless of when in the season you buy it. 

Two guests are currently allowed per member for Rotherham, so you can get 3 tickets per membership. 

34 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Morning all and merry Xmas 

Anyone know of any streams that might be available?

One of our lot can't now make the game but would love to watch it , in some way.

Cheers👍

These days I literally just Google 'soccer streams' and I haven't had any trouble.

Once I've closed all the ads offering to 'take my w*nk to the next level' or put me in touch with horny old women in Hinckley, that is.

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, brucey said:

Membership is season long, not year long. It expires at the end of season regardless of when in the season you buy it. 

Two guests are currently allowed per member for Rotherham, so you can get 3 tickets per membership. 

Just because you've mentioned it... can you purchase for one guest for normal matchdays all the time?

My dad's over in a couple of months so ideally I'd like to grab him a ticket with me and the kids, we're members.. only ever bought for the 3 of us never a guest

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Against Wayne Rooney's Birmingintroubleham,  we went long at the end of the game.   There was game management and there was hit it towards Cannon.   If Cannon makes the starting 11, it will be interesting to see if we vary play more.

Personally myself.. keep giving Cannon 20 to 30 minutes to get minutes in his legs ready for January and risk Kel or Daka the rest of the month.

They're not meant to be here in January so if either pics up and injury in the next few games and are ought for a few weeks we won't miss em

Vardys still carrying an injury too, so wrapping Cannon up in cotton wool makes sense?