Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Rotherham Home

47 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Just because you've mentioned it... can you purchase for one guest for normal matchdays all the time?

My dad's over in a couple of months so ideally I'd like to grab him a ticket with me and the kids, we're members.. only ever bought for the 3 of us never a guest

The past few games have all gone to guest sales, so reckon you'll have a decent chance. It generally opens to guests of STH/members a couple days after all members, as long as the game hasn't sold out. The option wasn't there at start of this season and generally not previously in the PL, when it was closer to full capacity. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

This fixtures couldn’t come at a better time could it. 

home game against the worst team in the league

A rotherham which also has several key players out

on the same day as 2nd play 3rd

5 days before playing second so able to rest a few players/take players off early

....but we are Leicester 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

This fixtures couldn’t come at a better time could it. 

home game against the worst team in the league

A rotherham which also has several key players out

on the same day as 2nd play 3rd

5 days before playing second so able to rest a few players/take players off early

Great points… tenner on Rotherham it is!

Annoyingly missing the game with the flu, think I’ll avoid the match day thread either way.

I just had a thought.... How about... Today....

We don't leave the ground at 85 minutes and get this..... 

We stay and applaud the team after the final whistle (obviously that's if we win)

If we lose clearly we'll boo the team at 85 mins and then leave. :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I just had a thought.... How about... Today....

We don't leave the ground at 85 minutes and get this..... 

We stay and applaud the team after the final whistle (obviously that's if we win)

If we lose clearly we'll boo the team at 85 mins and then leave. :ph34r:

What if we are losing at 85, every one boos and leaves then we come back and win?

• Haha 1

Just now, Aleksz said:

If he is indeed unchanged, playing and risking Vestergaard is a bit silly imo

I could understand the principle of play strong v rotherham to compound whatever happens at Leeds, and then potentially bring players back who have been held off making their return back for a tired Ipswich.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, brookfox said:

Great points… tenner on Rotherham it is!

Annoyingly missing the game with the flu, think I’ll avoid the match day thread either way.

I actually felt guilty not turning up yesterday. Woke up at 4am chucking up and felt like I'd been punched in the stomach by Anthony Joshua. Noro virus, apparently. Couldn't get off the bathroom floor for a while. Grim. So there were two empty seats in C2 and no way of passing them on. Still wiped out now but hopefully will be fine for Huddersfield. 

19 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I actually felt guilty not turning up yesterday. Woke up at 4am chucking up and felt like I'd been punched in the stomach by Anthony Joshua. Noro virus, apparently. Couldn't get off the bathroom floor for a while. Grim. So there were two empty seats in C2 and no way of passing them on. Still wiped out now but hopefully will be fine for Huddersfield. 

Get well soon. Shame you were punched by AJ and not Wilder, he’d have taken a wild swing with his right, missed by a metre and you’d have been completely fine!

• Thanks 1